Triple stack corn

Help Support Steer Planet:

40yrold4her

I have an neighbor that planted a test plot with triple stack corn. It is roundup resistant,corn and root worm resistant also. At least this is the information I have for it. It has not been approved for all of Europe just parts at this time. So the local elevator would not except it. We are talking about only 25 bushels here but it would be free, just enough for a ton of feed.
I declined on the offer because I thought it would be to great of risk of my son's show cattle investments. There just was not enough information out there on the subject. Some people say it is good to use some are not not so sure. Does anybody else have experience with this corn? Thanks in advance.

yuppiecowboy

Its fine. Take it. I have to tub grind Bt cornstalks because the cows dont like it but there is certainly no health risk in the corn and I have seen no feed intake discrepancies with Bt and non genetically manipulated corn in a feed  ration.

CAB

90 some % of all of the corn planted here in the USA is double, triple, & now even 4 stacked seed corn. The deal with the EC is mostly a political ploy to keep their prices for their farmers products higher. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the grain. Believe me you have fed triple stacked corn to your calves previously.