tv shows?

Help Support Steer Planet:

angus2rite

Have a favorite? I love CSI miami. Also like standup comedy . What about you?

angus2rite (lol)

justme

Grey's Anatomy and Boston Legal LOVE THEM!!!! My husband is an RFD TV guy along with my 4 year old.  I've watched way to many hours of Classic Tractor Fever :'(

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, where are the guys out, enough with Grey's Anatomy.  ;D

I prefer college basketball right now, nfl and college football in the fall, and too busy in the summer to watch anything.

red

admin said:
Ok, where are the guys out, enough with Grey's Anatomy.   ;D

I prefer college basketball right now, nfl and college football in the fall, and too busy in the summer to watch anything.

Hey, my husband loves Grey's Anatomy. Of course he doesn't view McDreamy quite the way I do!
Oh yes DL, "justme" & I wondered if you've ever been called McVet?

Red

brahmergirl

Just me,

We too are RFD junkies!  My husband watches them alllll!  He loves all the horse training shows, i personally like the Brazil Ag report because it ALWAYS has brahma's on it! ;D

My son likes the roping show and the all around performance horse. 

And then again, when my husband used to drive semi's for UPS, he worked midnights so every night I used to fall asleep on the couch watching the weather channel  (lol)

DL

Buffalo Sabres Hockey (Now there is reality TV!) (dog) (dog) (dog)
PBR ( but if you tape it you can cut the watching time in half - how many times do I need to see an interview with Adriano Morales?)
Shark (with James Woods)
also some of the stuff on RFD TV
thats an eclectic bunch!

cowz

Watch RFD TV (Draw the line at the Big Joe Pokla Show!)  Love the auctions and "The cattle show"
Like the CSI's, Reruns of JAG, old movies
(Don't pass judgement of me, but I have to watch Ugly Betty!)  If you have ever worked around "beautiful people"  you have to love Betty, who knows how to "Git R Done"! (pop)

Show Heifer

I love any of the CSI programs,  espeacially SVU and CI, but not a huge fan of CSI Miami. Like the Reba show when I remember to watch it. Enjoy Shark, and I hate to admit, but also enjoy Deal or No Deal (has ANY of those people heard of "odds"??),  and Idol (I always root for the underdog and enjoy watching folks go for their dream- that takes GUTS!!). (clapping)

genes

Can they kill off a title character?  Who narrates?  I don't know...first one I watched in a while, so i let Rob turn off the last 10 minutes.  I figure they weren't going to have anything happen to her until next epeisode at least  :D

jason

Ok, girlfriend is freaking out  :eek: that the main girl on the greys anatomy died.  Is this a dream or ????

red

Christina will save her! Funny though that she just gave up & wanted to dissapear.
Red