United States of Retardation

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

JbarL said:
Dusty said:
Texas is the last state that the people still believe in the principals on what our country was founded.  If Texas seceedes from the Union I would move there in a heartbeat!

i think texas would be a perfect place for everone who doesnt like amercia to go....wherther its a state or a country......maybe they could even appoint an illegal to be the king...jbarl

you mean like obama was appointed by goldman sachs?

clarity for me on what is america.  paying taxes on income realized rather than different rates, subsidies etc which is not a level playing field.  america is about an EVEN playing field where EVERYONE plays by rules which don't favor ANYONE.  instead, we have become overburdened by competing bribes overregulation.

RSC

aj said:
I am not sure what state "Larry the Cable guy" lives in ..........he may be the right wings answer to Al Franken. ;D
Larry lives in Lincoln, NE!  A big supporter of the Huskers!!!

Tony

knabe

knabe said:
clarity for me on what is america.  paying taxes on income realized rather than different rates, subsidies etc which is not a level playing field.  america is about an EVEN playing field where EVERYONE plays by rules which don't favor ANYONE.  instead, we have become overburdened by competing bribes overregulation.

here's an example of what i mean.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/24441.html

For $25,000 to $250,000, The Washington Post has offered lobbyists and association executives off-the-record, nonconfrontational access to "those powerful few": Obama administration officials, members of Congress, and — at first — even the paper
’s own reporters and editors.

The astonishing offer was detailed in a flier circulated Wednesday to a health care lobbyist, who provided it to a reporter because the lobbyist said he felt it was a conflict for the paper to charge for access to, as the flier says, its “health care reporting and editorial staff."

The Post Co. lost $19.5 million in the first quarter and just completed its fourth round of early-retirement buyouts in several years, prompting Weymouth to look for new sources of revenue.

i wonder if they will just start charging for "concerts" of administration officials.  what a joke.  america is dead.

knabe

our state senate is trying to pass a bill to outlaw the docking of tails in dairy cattle instead of solve the budget issue and they defend it!

tail docking in california saw a spike as people in new zealand apparently used it.  it is on the way out, with less than 10% of dairies using the practice.

but, we have to focus on this instead of the budget, yet still, NO ONE will vote these fools out of office out of fear of abortion rights.

SWMO

I have lost ALL faith and respect for any and ALL of the elected officials.  As my grandmother would have said THEY HAVE LOST THEIR EVERLOVING MINDS!!!!!!

knabe

here's more.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2009/06/red-alert-la-raza-if-american-people.html

...Yes [they said they would get free health care for illegal aliens], these are my notes, Mark. They actually got up and said "Latino children need health care more than whites". And then they would say things like "you must go out into your communities, use words like 'streamline', use phrases like 'all workers' and 'all families'," because they said -- and I quote -- "If the American people find out that this bill is about giving health care to non-citizens, they will rise up against it."

...One of the quotes they said was, "We want to make sure we take care of barriers like verification, but we can streamline programs to the more affluent" and, quote, "Useless treatments for the elderly can be gone because we don't need to spend money for people who are going to die anyway."

That's a direct quote from that meeting. They also said, "We are very concerned there will be an effort to include" the illegal immigrants in this argument, so "we must make sure that we focus this" to the American people that it's looking like we want "health care for everyone".

And they also said that 75% of the children who will be picked up in this will be non-citizens and that 44% of the uninsured are non-citizens and they can't possibly allow the American people to know this." [Ed: Oops!]

Menendez' office said that he's going to make sure that "a family of four that makes $66,000 a year or less will pay nothing at all for the new health care. And he was the one who said he was going to get rid of specifics like "citizenship status" and focus on, quote, "equity for all workers".

And he said he's going to make sure that the Latino immigrants are the focus of the health care reform.

And La Raza said if they get this, they don't even care about amnesty, because they've fixed it so that one family member can apply for all extended family members. And... Mark, if you think we have a problem with illegal immigration now, wait 'til you see the borders when this thing gets passed.

america is already dead.  no one knows it except for politicians.

JbarL

these people...latino/white/black/brown...legal or illegal are all ready getting medical health care for free...??...they could care less...its a no issue to them.....they've never had to pay for it in the first place....no vote to be bought here....they could all care less....we're the ones thats paying for it now anyway....right now all i care about starting with is ........not having to pay for 100% of all illegals that get treated or have kids in our "country"...how hard should that have been with 8 yrs of repbs with a majority in the house??.....right in front of our face....and now all of a sudden its a problem.??...not to them it aint....they could care less about free insurance , theyve already got it.........i think starting to fix that would be easier than starting a new country....jbarl

knabe

JbarL said:
..they could care less about free insurance , theyve already got it........
..jbarl

CA sent out iou's today.  guess who got paid?  yep, legislature.  think they'll get reelected?  yep.  public too stupid.  they are passing a dairy cow tail docking bill as we speak.  unbelievable.

OqRanch

SWMO said:
I have lost ALL faith and respect for any and ALL of the elected officials.  As my grandmother would have said THEY HAVE LOST THEIR EVERLOVING MINDS!!!!!!
I'd have to agree with grandmother on this one!

aj

The teacher unions have destroyed the schools in rural areas.......hmmmn........the teachers are in bed with the left wingers politically........I wonder why all the left wing gobblygook gets taught in our school. We probably ought to spend some stimulus free money on some kind of a study......I think when the hippie 60's generation of if it feels good do it, dies off we can get back on the right path.signed "Okie from Muscogge"! ;D

GONEWEST

JBARL the vote to be lost is not from those who are illegal but those with the right to vote who are Latin. Surely you are smart enough to know that. And, as long as there are people who truly, honestly believe like Al Franken, Nancy Pelosi, Barney the gay Frank, and Chris Dodd, I don't want to be in the same country as them. They suck my money away and put my lively hood at risk. Since you're on their side, I don't see why you wouldn't want to live in a country where everyone thought like you do. Wouldn't that be worth the trouble? Wouldn't you enjoy living in a country where everyone was gay, amoral, thought that the whole world could just hug and get along, saved all the spotted owls and taxed your electricity out the butt? Not to mention free health care for all from some doctor who wasn't smart enough to get a job that actually paid well? You could all drive around in little electric cars and take away everyone's guns, stuff like that. Sounds like a left wing Eutopia to me. Why wouldn't you want to live there?

But sadly, neither country would do the first thing about immigration. Not as long as it is up to politicians who have personal interests in keeping the status quo. If we had no illegal immigrants, we would need no health care reform.

JbarL

GONEWEST said:
JBARL the vote to be lost is not from those who are illegal but those with the right to vote who are Latin. Surely you are smart enough to know that. And, as long as there are people who truly, honestly believe like Al Franken, Nancy Pelosi, Barney the gay Frank, and Chris Dodd, I don't want to be in the same country as them. They suck my money away and put my lively hood at risk. Since you're on their side, I don't see why you wouldn't want to live in a country where everyone thought like you do. Wouldn't that be worth the trouble? Wouldn't you enjoy living in a country where everyone was gay, amoral, thought that the whole world could just hug and get along, saved all the spotted owls and taxed your electricity out the butt? Not to mention free health care for all from some doctor who wasn't smart enough to get a job that actually paid well? You could all drive around in little electric cars and take away everyone's guns, stuff like that. Sounds like a left wing Eutopia to me. Why wouldn't you want to live there?

But sadly, neither country would do the first thing about immigration. Not as long as it is up to politicians who have personal interests in keeping the status quo. If we had no illegal immigrants, we would need no health care reform.
i'm not going anywhere....id rather live with the pelosies,gays,and frankens than listen to a bunch of lost sheep cry about there childrens futures bieng at stake (hypothetically)....but the only thing they can come up with is a  "revoulution"....and wouldnt that kill most of the generation your trying to protect??..find some leadership and get your head out of the clouds and do " something"...."anything" at this point....just like the " flash in the pants "  vice president nomonee of 5 months ago...." i quit....."i ' m takin' my ball and goin' home (thats an  old baskeball saying.... just to put it into context)....good luck with your revolution......jbarl

JbarL

aj said:
......I think when the hippie 60's generation of if it feels good do it, dies off we can get back on the right path.signed "Okie from Muscogge"! ;D

went to my first "tea party" this afternoon( Inverness Fla. ..courthouse square......thought of you aj.....everyone there "was" from the hippie generation??>.....not many 20's...and 30's??......where are they all at??...we listened to the tax speech....then the gun speech...a brief abortion "pitch" then another ( same??) tax " statement"...the suits were there and the milita types were there, very few blacks...no hispanics ?........plenty of "talk" to go around...the hippie generation had its crooked discraced republican president....now you've had yours....there is life after corruption....but it aint free.....jbarl

aj

Nixon got us out of nam. Kennedy put us in there followed up by Johnson. So you are calling Bush II crooked....sounds like you have been listening to air america radio again.....I've heard they were up to over 500 listeners nation wide. So now we have it Bush is a crook. Bush is a crook....kna kna knakna. Most people 20 and 30 years old have jobs. Thats what kills the Republicans in successfull demonstrations. What is the old saying.....When you are 20 you are a Democrat cause you have a heart....and when you are 40 you are a Republican cause you have job. Bush is a stinky pants,Bush is a stinky pants,Bush is a stinky pants!

JbarL

aj said:
Most people 20 and 30 years old have jobs. Thats what kills the Republicans in successfull demonstrations.

what radio/tv have you been listening too??>......we've got the highest unemployment rates in decades>>??.....especially the 20 and 30"s.....that didn't happen in 4 months.......whats killing the repubs now is ....no leadership or direction.....even they ( about a hundred ) were split on leadership.....some actually think sara is " the One"??.....and others were again embarrassed by another " class act/ wide stance leader "  biting the dust...you dont have to be a democrate to not be a republican......"who ya gonna call now " ??  ghost busters ??>....if it was up to the folks at the tea party i went to......forget it....they are all waiting too....if you've never been to a "tea party"  you allsohould go to one...the reason they gave for such a small turn out was the 4th weekend...not everyone working....i dont even think they wanted to go there....good luck with your revolution....jbarl

mark tenenbaum

RIGHT ON, AND WELL SAID (IF NOT SPELLED), ONE FACET OF BEING A DEMOCRACY IS THE  FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHICH STANCE ON WHICH ISSUE IS AT HAND. SOMETIMES I AGREE WITH REPUBLICAN ISSUES, AND ALOT OF TIMES I DONT, THE FACILITATION OF POLITICAL IDEAS INTO LAW (PER-SE) IS NEVER BLACK-WHITE AND HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN A STUDY IN COMPROMISES IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE. O0 :)))

mark tenenbaum

IN MY TRAVELS TO THE MAJOR SHOWS I HAVE FOUND THE JR BREEDERS TO BE QUITE INTELLIGENT AND WELL APPRISED OF WHATS GOING ON, SO MUCH FOR COMMUNIST-PINKO SCHOOL TEACHERS, THE UPWARDLY FOCUSED YUPPY KIDS SEEM MOSTLY FOCUSED ON SAYING-DOING THE THINGS WHICH BENEFIT THEM, IN A SORTA PARIS HILTON SORTA MODE BUT ABLE TO READ AND WRITE.

aj

Due to the fact that Jr. Breeders know what is going on.....I stand corrected about 90% of teaching and philosophiy being left of center in the country. Do you think it is right of center or just center in philosophy.

aj

Bush is a yuppy,Paris Hilton sorta stinky pants. Bush is a yuuppy, Paris Hilton sorta stinky pants.na nana na na. Bush is a yuppy, sorta Paris Hilton stinky pants. na nana na na.

JbarL

by far the biggest irony of the whole "tea party" scene is that everyone there just got a "tax cut"....2 months ago??  whats up with that...youi would have thought they would have actually waited till taxes went up /...insead of immediattly following a sweeping tax cut .... my full tiem employees seen a take home increase of between 60/90 month....and my payroll taxes went down as an employer..l...anynone else having that "problem" as well??....jbarl