UPDATED Shorthorn Plus Heifer PRICE REDUCED!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

NAME: KCC MISS BLACK VELVET
DOB: May 1, 2008
BW: 86 LBS
SIRE: GF CHERRY THUNDA  (Grandson of CF TRUMP X AND AGUSTA PRIDE 3127)Reserve Champion Junior Bull at the 2007 Ohio Shorthorn Breeder's Association State show.
DAM: WAY VIEW ERICA 1427 (PB Angus female with Traveler and New Trend in her pedigree. She is without a doubt our best black cow. She is a tremendous milker and has her calf on her own every year.

We are super excited about the potential of this heifer. She is real green right now but has only been on feed for a little over a week. Pictured at about 95 days old. Weaned at 90 days old, started on the halter she has a wonderful disposition and is an absolute sweetheart, rough clipped, tattooed and registered Shorthorn Plus (50%). Up to date on all of her vaccinations and will be Brucceliosis vaccinated before she leaves the farm. Plenty of potential as a show heifer and an unbelievable amount of potential as a cow. We hate to see her go, but really want to get her in the hands of someone who will have the time to do her justice, push her and show her like she needs to be. When she is done showing she will make someone an awesome addition to the herd and should make her purchase price back off the first calf.  Comes with clipping and fitting services in the state of OHIO.

ShowmanQ

I have a Junior interested in showing this heifer at our county fair in October, so she will stay for sale and if the buyer chooses to allow her to be shown, they will take posession after the fair, or they have the option to take her at the time of purchase.

ShowmanQ

No, she has not been sold yet. She is simply going to be shown at our county fair by a junior if she is not sold prior to that date.

ShowmanQ

I have been considering some options of selling this calf. I would really like to get her in the hands of a family willing to work with her, push her, and show her. If anyone knows of anyone looking for one, let me know. I would also be willing to sell show rights and 1/2 interest if someone would be interested in that.

ShowmanQ

NEW PICTURE

Attachments

• velvet re edited resize.jpg
    velvet re edited resize.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 498

ShowmanQ

This pic is from our county fair last week. She is still for sale and getting better everyday. Looking for a good home and someone to get her out and about.

Attachments

• IMG_0800 edit RESIZE.jpg
    IMG_0800 edit RESIZE.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 492

ShowmanQ

WE HAVE DECIDED TO REDUCE HER PRICE TO GET HER MOVED INTO GOOD HANDS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE
$1,500 FIRM