Victorias Secret

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dusty

Should really look into having plain brown bags to put the Pink Victorias Secret bag inside of so your buddies don't see you walking through the mall and or parking lot with a bright pink Victorias Secret bag and never let you hear the end of it.....

OKshorthorn

Also, they should be a little more discreet with their shipping bags too. I had a "lovely winter coat" shipped to me here at work (long story, my only option was for it to be sent to work) anyway I had checked the tracking number and knew the day it was supposed to be shipped, and the UPS guy usually shows up about the same time every day so I had a sharp eye for him, knowing I needed to catch him first. Epic fail. I could not get off the phone when I saw the big brown truck arrive, I rushed through the call as quickly as possible only to get off the phone just in time to hear the UPS guy say "well, i believe this is the first time i have delivered a Victoria's Secret package to an equipment rental store" luckily for me, 5 of my 8 employess just happened to be at the front counter to hear him say this, damn the luck...

sue

AAOK said:

I thought Victoria's Secret was a new bull being promoted.
???
[/quote
If I was a club calf breeder it would make a cool name for a donor?

ROMAX

Dusty said:
Should really look into having plain brown bags to put the Pink Victorias Secret bag inside of so your buddies don't see you walking through the mall and or parking lot with a bright pink Victorias Secret bag and never let you hear the end of it.....
Did you get your wife some assless chaps?hahaha (lol)

jaimiediamond

ROMAX said:
Dusty said:

I think you actually get those in a different kind of store... (lol)

PaFFA Proud

Lol I once packed my hubby's lunch in a VS bag-it was the only thing I had to put it in (clapping) he still dosent live it down! Hey if ur soooo embarrass just go else were like sears and put it into the bigger bag. My hubby dose that when he buys me stuff there;) Its even better to reuse the bags for gifts for people...they always r scared to open it infront of people at the party or christmas!

Shady Lane

Dusty said:

Yes I'm sure people look at you funny walking around with the VS bag, but I bet they look at you even funnier when you come out of the dressing room!

(lol)

frostback

Dusty said:

I would think, the only time it would be embarrassing for a guy to be seen with, is when they dont have a girlfriend to give what is in the bag,, to. Maybe they are jealous more than anything.

CAB

ROMAX said:
Dusty said:

Dusty did you go and get married & forgot to invite me? I'm hurt!!

aj

I still have dreams about Victoria Barkley. Wasn't heath her illegitamite son. And Heath's half sister.OMG.

Telos

This is too ironic! Just yesterday my coworker went to VS to find his new wife a gift. He mentioned the pink shopping bags and felt like he needed to make sure everyone saw his wedding band as he left the Mall.

shortdawg

My wife likes those Victoria's Secret gifts and I REALLy like for her to like them ........just sayin ...... Its worth being seen with the pink bag .....:)

LostFarmer

The thing is if Victoria is wearing that stuff she has no secrets!

Reminds me of a time we went on a trip while in college.  Our faculty adviser was a great guy but a little stiff.  His wife loved a good joke.  We planted a frilly in his bag at the airport then called his wife to let her in on the joke.  She "found" the pink frilly in his bag and was really working him over.  We also planted a little lipstick on his shirt collar.  Poor Dr. Marv had a rough go of that one.  We all laughed about it at the faculty roast. 

CAB

LostFarmer said:
The thing is if Victoria is wearing that stuff she has no secrets!

Reminds me of a time we went on a trip while in college.  Our faculty adviser was a great guy but a little stiff.  His wife loved a good joke.  We planted a frilly in his bag at the airport then called his wife to let her in on the joke.  She "found" the pink frilly in his bag and was really working him over.  We also planted a little lipstick on his shirt collar.  Poor Dr. Marv had a rough go of that one.  We all laughed about it at the faculty roast. 

LostFarmer, your class must have been been one that was tough to love to teach!!!