Victorias Secret

Help Support Steer Planet:

LostFarmer

I am sure they miss us.  We were one of those groups that worked hard and played harder.  We never missed class, always ready to study but when it was time for a good joke we all got in on the laugh. 

Bawndoh

advocate said:
All chaps are assless otherwise they'd be pants
High Five to you.  I don't know how many times I hear that stupid "assless" thing, and want to smack the person who says it.  Like really??  Find me a pair of chaps WITH an ass, you idiots!!
I think that quote may be one of my top 5 pet peeves.

MCC

aj said:
I still have dreams about Victoria Barkley. Wasn't heath her illegitamite son. And Heath's half sister.OMG.
aj you are showing your age (lol). If you saw the reunion show Heath had become a 6 million dollar man and Audrey had been dumped for a 10. (pop)

PaFFA Proud

here is a joke
Dating Couple- Man walks in sees a VS bag and is  like yeahhhhh hottt... I wonder whats in the bag?? ;)
Married Couple- Husband walks in sees VS Bag and is like OMG how much did she spend....did she leave the reciept in the bag? ;D

Lol its all different when its coming out of the same bank account...my hubby cant see paying $55 plus for a bra and even more $15 for a pair of panties!!