Wade Rogers' Tag 1 Heat Wave x Double Vision x Double Stuff Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

i almost bought a full sister to this heifer a few week ago, but then i asked myslef how much can i get out of a double carrier, huge bw market heifer. thats why i got a more maternally bred shorhton plus

4sistersshowingwhatwegot

Tag #3 steer was awesome! Probably one of the better Monopoly steers I've seen so far. Wade said that steer was a puppy dog. I'm sure he'll bring some good money. Definitely one of the better steers I've seen this year!

WFCC

seen both heifers, the red heifer will make a better cow. wont touch either from 20k though.  If ur a shorthorn breeder, shoulda seen the 2 heifers raised out of that double vision/double stuff out of sonny this year.  TALK ABOUT FEMALES! 

WFCC

and agreed with the post above, heat wave daughters dont make cows unless its flushing material out of a fabulous cow.

lowann

4sistersshowingwhatwegot said:
Tag #3 steer was awesome! Probably one of the better Monopoly steers I've seen so far. Wade said that steer was a puppy dog. I'm sure he'll bring some good money. Definitely one of the better steers I've seen this year!
Thanks!! I appreciate it!

ruhtram

how much money is the Tag 1 and 5 heifer at? I can't believe they would go too high considering they are th and ph positive

olsun

Saw the 3 steer yesterday, really liked him. He was tied in the barn due to the rain, so we didn't see him on the move. Also noticed that we didn't see any soundness issues with the Monopoly cattle. Has anyone?

shortyjock89

Monopoly's were the soundest group out of a HW son that I saw this fall.  After that it was Carnac. 

Wade's calves look super good, I'm glad we don't have to show against any of those steers!

lowann

I just talked to Wade on the phone a few minutes ago, he said we better get that cow flushed to Monopoly!!
He hopes he stays in Iowa, he said he would love to see him at the Iowa State Fair next summer.
Loved his temperament too, kids were all over him, and he didn't mind one bit.

wsc

how good is tag 22 the heat wave-lifeline steer, has anybody got a good look at him wont beable to make it out to go though em this year and input would be helpful thanks WSC

showman ne

Ace said:
how much money is the Tag 1 and 5 heifer at? I can't believe they would go too high considering they are th and ph positive

that won't hurt them a bit

WFCC

whoever raised the #3 steer congrats, the way wade talks of him he is most likely to bring over 50k

lowann

WFCC said:
whoever raised the #3 steer congrats, the way wade talks of him he is most likely to bring over 50k
That would be me. Double A Club Calves, Northwood, Iowa.
His Mother is bred the same way for next March. We also have four calves that will be selling at the Worth County Club Calf sale a week from tomorrow. Three steers, and one heifer.