Wade Rogers' Tag 1 Heat Wave x Double Vision x Double Stuff Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

WFCC

like i said congrats, hell of a steer.  Does anyone know what the two heat wave x dv/dstuff heifers brought?

lowann

WFCC said:
like i said congrats, hell of a steer.  Does anyone know what the two heat wave x dv/dstuff heifers brought?
Thanks for all the kind words!Knowing his Mother, she will have another good one next March. When I get a chance to talk to Brad Smith, I will ask him. He is planning on coming to The Worth County Club Calf sale next Sunday, Nov 1st.

OH Breeder

lowann said:
WFCC said:
whoever raised the #3 steer congrats, the way wade talks of him he is most likely to bring over 50k
That would be me. Double A Club Calves, Northwood, Iowa.
His Mother is bred the same way for next March. We also have four calves that will be selling at the Worth County Club Calf sale a week from tomorrow. Three steers, and one heifer.

At that kind of price, the first place I would take her next spring is for a FLUSH.  ;D Then I might offer Steerplanet folks a chance at some eggs. :eek:

lowann

OH Breeder said:
lowann said:
WFCC said:
whoever raised the #3 steer congrats, the way wade talks of him he is most likely to bring over 50k
That would be me. Double A Club Calves, Northwood, Iowa.
His Mother is bred the same way for next March. We also have four calves that will be selling at the Worth County Club Calf sale a week from tomorrow. Three steers, and one heifer.

At that kind of price, the first place I would take her next spring is for a FLUSH.  ;D Then I might offer Steerplanet folks a chance at some eggs. :eek:
That is the plan for this spring. We are going to talk to Brad S. as far as the best place to have it done.

WFCC

just from what i have heard the tag #1 heifer was last at 46,000 and still going, and her full sister brought 26,500. tag 6 is at 50,000 and still going..any other updates please post

ruhtram

does anyone know where you can find a picture of the cow on tag 1 and 5? (the Double Vison/double stuff Donor)

WFCC

i have never seen a picture of there mother. only seen her in person.

ruhtram

WFCC, what was the coloring on the cow? and how fancy was the cow?

WFCC

she was white with some red roan. loads of hair and great bone, good middled also. very fancy

lowann

lowann said:
Wade has some really good ones pictured. She is nice!
We raised the tag 3 steer on his sale.

Tag 3 steer's full sister. We are keeping her.We have had allot of offers on her. She is a TANK!!!
She is TH & PHA clean.

Attachments

• 100_0844.jpg
    100_0844.jpg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 338

lowann

She might be going to The Iowa Beef Expo in February, along with another heifer out of the same bloodlines we raised.

Latest posts