Wally klose

Help Support Steer Planet:

kiblercattle

Can anyone tell me anything about this man and his shorthorns. Is he still in business with registered cattle?

justintime

I haven't talked with Wally Klose for a couple months but he was alive and well at that point in time. Wally has an interesting set of cattle. He has mixed some of the better Irish bloodlines with some of the better older genetics and also has used a few newer purebred genetics. He has some thickness and fleshing ability in his cattle. I have not seen him, but he is supposed to have a pretty good herd bull there by Leader 21st if I remember right. Give Wally a phone call. He loves to visit about Shorthorns. He lives in an area of Montana that is being bought up by the rich and famous ( movie stars, etc) It is beautiful country and I have a notion Wally will have Shorthorns on this land for some time in the future. They don't come more honest, down to earth than Wally, and he raises some good working Shorthorns.

MDitmars

Any one heard anything from Wally Klose recently I tried calling both of his phone numbers and one was disconnected and the other had a full mailbox.

uluru

I have bought cattle from Wally and sold cattle to him. A great man to deal with,honest and very helpful.
I hope he is well.

scotland

I bought a heifer at the Montana sale 3 years back, Wally decided getting her export ready was too much bother... I am still waiting for my refund. Many calls to the man of many excuses. Just a heads