We Have A New Moderator!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

8)  Hey guys!  I am excited to be your new moderator on this COOL NEW BOARD.  I want to help promote great discussions that will help us all learn from each other, help each other out and HAVE SOME FUN too!  If we can start and keep some good discussions going here, wont that be awesome??

Now people, don't be shy....I am not the old school marm here...If you need to blow off some steam here....we will listen...and we can do a little "cussin and discussin" here.  Who knows, we may even solve world hunger!!!!!!!

One final request.....Tell all of your online friends about this board.  This is one laid back board.  The administrator has never passed judgement about the posts so far.  Lets just keep it relatively clean and no hard core bashing!!!

minimoo38

just looking at this old post, and i started thinking, how true this statement has become over the years.

what has been everyone's opinion about how this board has changed over the years?

knabe

to me, it's still the same.  it's awesome.  i have found the saying "don't throw out the baby with the bathwater" to have more meaning everyday.

no one's perfect, heck we all have faults we rarely improve upon, i've met lot's of nice people and it's still the best board out there.

it's funny minimoo38 wrote this as i got all worked up for about 2.7 seconds from a PM she gave me once and it helped sharpen my wit a little bit, spawn the karma transparency, and ultimately get karma points from mininmoo38.  i'm thinking that's a pretty good full circle.

i really don't even mind the spats.  it lets everyone see how real differences are overcome to make new friends, agree to disagree, reflect etc.

i guess the only issue i have with the original post was why is hard core exempt from bashing?  see, a clean double entendre, well maybe a triple.

red

I think you're right. all families squabble. Boy, my sisters & I used to have some hair pulling fights!
I like the variety of topics & the occasional soul barring.  ;)
I'm glad Cowz came back to join me again.

Red  <party> <party> <party>

Show Heifer

Now we just need DL back and all the original moderators would be back.....
See DL, I can express my opinion!!! :p