Weird objects found in your feed

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

our choppers have a warning device that shuts them down when metal is picked up. Of course someone has to remove what's there to find the metal.
Worse thing is hitting a skunk. You see a lot of buzzards & hawks flying overhead waiting to grab what was left behind.

Red

simtal

We use to mow hay with a sickle mower.  One day my dad was cutting hay and fawn jumped up right in front of the mower and one swoop...............all four legs dropped off.

worthabit

Never have to worry about deer in our fields. all we have for wildlife are raccons, skunks, foxes and coyotes. We are an island so not much can get here. The coyotes only came about 30 years ago. They would travel the 9 miles of water in the winter when it was froze.

I know some places can't use disc mowers because of the rocks in the fields. This is another problem we don't have as all we have for rock is sandstone. No granite here at all!  Now that I think of it, this post could also go in "things you don't know".

knabe

one of my fondest memories working on my uncle's farm during the summers was the purple martins grabbing flies while driving the tractor listening to sheen easton singing "my baby takes the morning train"

afhm

If it never rains you can't bale hay so you don't have to worry about all that stuff. :(  Would be a nice problem to have for a change.