Welcome!

Help Support Steer Planet:

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the SteerPlanet.com Forums. 

This is a brand new site and it will take a little while to develop, but we are going to do our best to help grow this into a large community.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to email us anytime.

(welcome)

Thanks
admin 8)

email: [email protected]

austin

We really would appreciate any comments you have.  Remember don't feel like you shouldn't post something.

JUMP IN AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO POST!!  :)

thanks,
austin

clipperlice

I like your site so far.....how about spinning off links to pigplanet and lambplanet!!!  And no, I am not kidding!!!

austin

clipperlice said:
I like your site so far.....how about spinning off links to pigplanet and lambplanet!!!  And no, I am not kidding!!!

We really appreciate people like yourself. Your extremely positve for our site and bring good information we can discuss.
austin

BTW pigplanet and lambplanet don't exist.  And tell your friends about our site.

phoebe

I like all these smileys.... :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

:) :) :) ;D ;D ;D
Phoebe

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a few more new ones....

O0 :))) (welcome) (dog) (clapping) (lol) (pop)

AAOK

O.K.  I'm in.  Set up my profile, and BOOM:  my Avatar is TALL and W I D E.  How do I fix it.  ??? ???

red

AAOK, I noticed a few other like that. Not really sure how to fix, I'll have to find out.
Red

genes

What AAOK?  Isn't that just a pic from the 80's?  ;D  Oh wait...can't see under the calf..nevermind 8)  Hehehe

DL

AAOK - isn't that you in the background - the 7 foot 6 inch guy? (clapping) DL

DL

Admin - this is a cow site - we need little cow figures! DL

red

DL said:
Admin - this is a cow site - we need little cow figures! DL
I looked on the smiley site, they have pigs, cats, bears, dogs, more cats but NO COWS!
sorry, Red

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
AAOK said:
O.K.  I'm in.  Set up my profile, and BOOM:  my Avatar is TALL and W I D E.  How do I fix it.  ??? ???

It's atleast in  proportion now, not sure why it is bigger than everyone elses. ???  It could be do some security updates I did the forum last night - I will check it out.

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
admin said:
AAOK said:

It's atleast in  proportion now, not sure why it is bigger than everyone elses. ???  It could be do some security updates I did the forum last night - I will check it out.

(cow) (cow)  (cow),  not much to choose from and they all look the same, but its better than nothing.

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
There is a problem with avatars when you use a link instead of uploading the picture.

Here is an easy fix, view the picture that you want in your browser, right click on it and save it.  Then upload the picture in your profile by using the browse button, find your picture, and it should work. 

I will fix any that I see.  O0

genes

Oh I see you fixed mine.  Thank you!!  Avatars are kind of evil.

genes

Thanks...just a picture I took.  There were about 5 cows that calved after I got home from school in April...so I got to see a few new babies.

red

If anyone didn't notice, spell check was also added to the bottom for your posts. This is for us bad spellers who are too lazy to get the dictionary down!
Thanks
Red

deep

Hi Everybody,
I love this little dog  (dog)
How do you get the cattle pics put there to the left?

deep