What are your have to have bulls this year?

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Red - here's GIZMO  ;D

Attachments

• Gizmo.jpg
    Gizmo.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 360

OH Breeder

Gizmo and JPJ on my shorty heifers, Dream On on my % simmi heifer
3C Macho, Duff's New Edition, Diamond Leggs 21, Jazz, Kadabara, Heat wave ( a straw or two from his original release)

BCCC

Occ ledgend, JPJ, Sin city, (Hard core, tyson, and or rocky balboa(these bulll choices will depend on what the calves look like) and herfwave

BCCC

Nope ;D I am using him on a HUGE, big framed, 5 year old hereford cow. She is just a commercial cow, so i figure i can either let the bull breed her, or breed her to herfwave, and see what I get ??? it is still a calf, if it doesn't make the cut then I can feed it out to 750 lbs like our other calves, and then sell it at the sale barn

xxcc

ok, some of you are going to groan -  for my cows...Plurenden Goliath, Equateur, Berlin

for my mind, Univers 15

knabe

along those lines xxcc, can you tell us anything about atan, taton a piline. 

anyone know anything about a bull named JP CHICAGO 019W

universe 15, love it.

DL

knabe said:
along those lines xxcc, can you tell us anything about atan, taton a piline. 

anyone know anything about a bull named JP CHICAGO 019W

universe 15, love it.

Chicago - sired by Smithbilt, combined maternal traits and performance, but very big frame (really good cows esp if you like them big :)

xxcc

all i know about atan is that he is in the pedigree of Plurenden Goliath, Cunia and Eran.  The animals that I have seen that went back to Eran were a little softer made.  I wanted to try some Goliath genetics on some one-shot (non line bred) Cunia genetics to see if you would get a monkey mouth.  The only known used bull that I know of that goes back to Eran is Ravensworth Guy, but I have seen many import cows that went back to him.

JP Chicago 019W and JP Sgt Majour 019W are one in the same.  and yes, big...maybe too big.  O'hara's used a bull by the name of MCCH Eclipse.  He was a Chicago son out of the mother of ZTA Magnum.  I think Henry was trying to create a monster.  All of the cattle that I have that go back to Eclipse are big...maybe too big.  Like 1700+.

olsencattleco

We used Heatwave, Sunseeker, Naughty Pine, WMW, Alias, Lifeline, Witchdoctor, Total Solution and just a few Money Shot.  I have yet to see but about 5 or 6 cows cycle back again out of about 50.  I sure hope this tells true next fall!

ewo

chambero

Last November we used Heat Wave heavily along with Golden Child, Jimmy the Greek, Yellow Jacket, Tyson, and Rocky Balboa.  Overall, we probably did pretty good on getting them stuck, but we caught a few of our very best cows coming back in heat and breeding to our cleanup bull.  Which might not be that bad of thing anyway.  He's a new Hannibal son we bought last summer that I'd really like to see what he can do.

I've got a very good red cow (Cunia grandaughter) I'm going to breed to Gigolo Joe in hopes of getting a keeper bull or just a real good heifer out of.

knabe

xxcc said:
all i know about atan is that he is in the pedigree of Plurenden Goliath, Cunia and Eran.  The animals that I have seen that went back to Eran were a little softer made.  I wanted to try some Goliath genetics on some one-shot (non line bred) Cunia genetics to see if you would get a monkey mouth.  The only known used bull that I know of that goes back to Eran is Ravensworth Guy, but I have seen many import cows that went back to him.

JP Chicago 019W and JP Sgt Majour 019W are one in the same.  and yes, big...maybe too big.  O'hara's used a bull by the name of MCCH Eclipse.  He was a Chicago son out of the mother of ZTA Magnum.  I think Henry was trying to create a monster.  All of the cattle that I have that go back to Eclipse are big...maybe too big.  Like 1700+.

i've seen ravensworth guy show up a few times, mostly in ravensworth belle i think is her name.

so if MM is recessive and atan didnt' have it, then petunia did?  any MM's out of non-cunia atan's or non cunia petunia?  still gotta look through those pedigrees. 

red

Hubby gave me the go ahead to bred my Wild Rose cow to Gigolo Joe. I'm excited about that.

Red

knabe

heifers
miss vegas rose
miss vegas glam
vegas primadonna  after louie prima
voluptuous rose

bulls
mr. vegas louie after louie prima
vegas lizard
vegas sands