What are your indulgences? Besides cattle!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Anybody have a special indulgence that they might spend a little extra money on? No, cattle & showing don't count!

mine are in order:
really good whole bean coffee that I grind fresh
really, really good dark chocolate
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream (have been known to eat a pint in 1 sitting  ::) )

Red

shortyjock89

Simmymom1 said:
Mexican food and Margaritas!!   (lol)

I sure do like Chinese food a lot. 

Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat Beer is awful hard to beat too. 

inthebarnagain

Mexican food is my food indulgence.

My hobby indulgence is sewing.  I used to make horse show clothing for people and have 6 of the big rubbermaid containers sitting in my house full of fabric and leather.  When Baer fabrics was open in Louisville I could not state out of the bargain den, it was probably good for me that they closed!

Bawndoh

Make Up
Photography anything
Some Television shows
Cereal...I could eat it for all three meals every day
Dark Chocolate....since I have gotten hooked on it I have no desire to eat cheap, sugary, "chocolate".

worthabit

red said:
Anybody have a special indulgence that they might spend a little extra money on? No, cattle & showing don't count!

mine are in order:
really good whole bean coffee that I grind fresh
really, really good dark chocolate
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream (have been known to eat a pint in 1 sitting  ::) )

Red
What's in the "phish food" ice cream Red?

Davis Shorthorns

for me it would be hunting and fishing.  REALLY good seafood, fast cars & big trucks, good friends to share it all with.

LN

Shoes, jewelry, purses, anything fashion.
Red wine especially Chianti and Cabernet Savigion.

pjkjr4

My kids' showpigs.
Oklahoma State Football in the fall
Golf....lots and lots of golf from Easter until Labor Day, then they go in the closet until the next spring.

N2ShowN

I really like anything to do with animals and genetics
Dogs
Photography and the quest for that perfect picture

Lance

OH Breeder

Some good some not so good

Coffee- the stronger the better. If it can be used as a paint remover then it is probably my kind of coffee
Nicotine- Been trying to kick the habit for 3 years. Love a coffee and cigarette in the morning.
Sweets/Desserts- Love cheese cake, pie, chocolate cake
Candy bars - chocolate and almonds
Red Wine- On occassion I will get a nice red Merlot or Cabernate have a couple glasses

box6rranch

I am not a good cold person so my big indulgence is trying to make it to a beach at least every couple of years. Sun, sand, ocean and a good book and a fufu drink.........NOTHING BETTER!!!!!
O.K. hear this, my daughter had an amazing steer for county fair this year. He only weighted a little over 1,000 pds in August. We've kept him home and are feeding him out. Mom (me) is horribly attached to him!!!! You know how most steers when they get to be 1250-1300 pds turn into jerks? Well this guy isn't. He's the most mild mannered guy, gives kisses and I love him so! He's set to go to slaughter next week. I know I have to be practical but it's enough to make me not eat beef anymore.
So, here's the deal......am I sick for thinking this? I don't want the money we get for him to go for just anything. We have a time share in Mexico and we are going for my daughter's graduation in May. I think I'm going to use the money for our airfare. That way I'll always get to think of Max and all the things I love in the same thoughts.
O.K. I know you deep down cowboys think I'm retarded but I did grow up in the city :O) I swear I'm trying to change and be a good cowgirl!!!!

shortyjock89

simtal said:
Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Simmymom1 said:
Mexican food and Margaritas!!   (lol)
Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat Beer is awful hard to beat too. 

Blue moon, orange slice,  ahhh...................

shooting (pool or guns)

GOLF

Blue Moon w/ an orange slice is ALMOST as good as a Leine w/an Orange Slice...but not QUITE. 

linnettejane

OH Breeder said:
Some good some not so good

Coffee- the stronger the better. If it can be used as a paint remover then it is probably my kind of coffee
[/quote}

sounds like my hubby...the stronger the better....no one i know can stand to drink his coffee...