What are your indulgences? Besides cattle!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sassy Show Stock

Hmm...since I manage our HS wrestling team and they all call me "Mama Moo", Cows are definitely my biggest passion...but I also spend time with my dog.. a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Shooting my Bow and rifle hunting, managing the wrestlers, Livestock Judging and Meats Judging for FFA, and showing market lambs.  I am also stuck in a rut tryin to decide between Casper College and Northwest College for livestock judging since i live in Wyoming and have scholarships for both. Casper is 4 hours away from home and the cows, while NWC is right here in town...but Casper arguably has the better program for someone wanting to be a Large Animal Vet, Ruminant Nutritionist, or Reproductive Physiologist (AI/ET)... so yeah... lol

doubled

my husband loves racing (sprint cars) so we go to that
Ice Cream
Beer (Im German)
Love Lobster but can afford it
My sister and her family (we go to a ton of her kids ballgames)  I went through sports withdrawl when my youngest graduated- missed it so much
A good book and a good movie

justme

Raspberry Mocha Lattes
watching Evan wrestle (those 6 year old 60#er's are vicous!)
new designs to embroider
purses
and chocolate peanut butter twix bars...boy I wish I'd never tried those!

worthabit

I like to play hockey and golf, but probably my biggest indulgence will be my new nephew! He is cow crazy (clapping)

I'm not sure you would call this an indulgence, but I know you sure can spend a lot of time and money on pups. (dog)

Attachments

• vance.jpg
    vance.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 107
  • dixie.jpg
    dixie.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 112

farmboy

Heck of a buck savaged. southern ohio is coming on with the big ones lately. what did that brute score?

and i forgot.... I AM A DIE HARD COON HUNTER MYSELF. got a bluetick right now has put 20 u a tree this year and its just his frist season  (thumbsup)

LT

Iced tea
photography
scrapbooking
shooting my gun
college baseball

Well rounded or warped???

TexasHeat

Shooting My Guns (and having to own one of every caliber)

Fishing

Buying my wife Jewelry

Oh, did someone say it was Miller-Time

LT

Nice calf in your profile. What is it

OH  BREEDER:  The calf in my profile is our newest bull calf.  He is a Dr Who out of a Playmate/Grizz first calf heifer.  He is stout and cool looking.  Mama is a great milker and doing well.  We are pleased with both!!  Thanks for asking!  The majority of our calves are coming next month.

farmboy

LT said:
Nice calf in your profile. What is it

OH  BREEDER:  The calf in my profile is our newest bull calf.  He is a Dr Who out of a Playmate/Grizz first calf heifer.  He is stout and cool looking.  Mama is a great milker and doing well.  We are pleased with both!!  Thanks for asking!  The majority of our calves are coming next month.

keep him hidden for when we come back up there later  ;)