Votes: 7 13.2%
  • other brand

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • overalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

red

What type of jean person are you?
Myself I wear Wranglers for barn & yard work primarily because they are my baggier, older ones. For dress I love Cruel Girls becaise I like the long lenghts (36") & the fact that they come in all sizes (5). No, you don't have to give out sizes!  ;)
I always loved going to the Quarter Horse Congress w/ niece because I'd stock up but can't make it this year.

Red

Angus Gal

I absolutly LOVE cruels! I wear them everywhere..school, shows, parties. everywhere. Its been a long time since I've gone to Quarter Horse Congress! 

mrs sawboss

I wear AURA jeans by Wrangler.  They have a little bit of lycra in them and they fit really well.  They come in 3 different lengths and 3 different strides so that helps with the fit, also.  If you are a big girl like me, you can usually go down a size!!!!

showsteerdlux

My favorites are Carhartt. I usually wear Carhartt from head to toe 365 days a year. For overalls its also gonna be Carhartt. I also like Wranglers especially for showing or something a little fancier.

ShowStopper

I absolutly love my Curel Girls. Can't beat 'em. We have an outlet store for them in Dever. They selll the factory rejects for $10-$20. I will admit...I have also been known to wear Cinch jeans. lol I just like the loose comfy jeans, nothing too constricting.  ;D

KCK

Lucky's
Abercrombie
Sevens for All Mankind.

I love my denim! I hate that I have an office job and only have one day a week to weat them. But, they are starched and ready for Kansas City!

shortyjock89

Hollister mostly, also American Eagle and A&F.  Wranglers don't fit right, can't move around in em.

ShowmanQ

Wranglers normally, but I do like Arizonas because they are cheap and hold up for a while actually. Carrharts are also in my closet for when I am working cows and know they will take a beating. ;)

oakview

I am waiting for CBS or NBC news or a government study to tell me what kind of jeans to where.  Then, I'm hoping for a government subsidy so I can afford to purchase them.  Since no one has told me what to do yet, I just where sweat pants.

CPL

I like George Straits brand from wranglers. Levis and carharts aren't too bad though.

doubled

The boys absolutely love cinch and I have never heard of cruel girls, how do they fit (especially us full figured gals)
easy keepers ya know (lol)

dori36

red said:
What type of jean person are you?
Myself I wear Wranglers for barn & yard work primarily because they are my baggier, older ones. For dress I love Cruel Girls becaise I like the long lenghts (36") & the fact that they come in all sizes (5). No, you don't have to give out sizes!  ;)
I always loved going to the Quarter Horse Congress w/ niece because I'd stock up but can't make it this year.

Red

I wear Wrangler Cowboy Cuts as I'm built with no hips but no waste, either.  They're straight cut and that works for me.  I also wear Wrangler Auras when I want to dress up a little.  I like my jeans very long - 34 or 36 even though I'm only 5/5".  All legs, though!  Fun thread - thanks!