What is everyone taking to Louisville

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

We are taking some little ones and the boys are grooming, they love it there.

shortdawg

Speaking of Louisville, I was elected to be a delegate this year at the Annual Meeting. I've never had the chance to do this before. Any tips would be appreciated. I know we have to elect three new board members and I sure would like some input from the Shorthorn crowd on that. I know my one vote probably won't make much of a difference but any sugestions would help. I'll go with the crowd if I feel like that's the right way, if not, then I may be the lone ranger but that's OK, too ! I sure don't won't this to turn into a bashing contest of the current board so just PM me your thoughts. Thanks in advance !!!!!!

cattlejunky

March08 Maine & March08  Maintainer.  Is someone going to host a Steer Planet get together?  We will be there for the Jr. show only.

bcosu

a steer if he still has teeth then! I love the atmosphere down there because I know I won't love how I get placed

SSIMMENTALS

2 simm. Hfrs for the JR Show only. A May 07 and a B&O May 08. If anyone knows of anything  that we should know about, it would be appreciated. First time showing there.

cowz

I am taking a suitcase and a camera!!!  No cattle....to far to go!  When is everybody going to be there and maybe we can have coffee together!?

I will be out there Nov. 16-19.

oakbar

We're planning to be there on Nov. 15, 16 & 17th.  You can bet I'll be watching the Shorthorn Plus and Shorthorn shows so I shouldn't be too hard to find!!  Maybe we could set up a time and place in Rupp Arena somewhere!!

cowz

How about some of us meeting up after the Shorthorn heifer futurity sale?

doubled

Oh gosh alot of people are going, I think Ill hop a ride with the guys, I guess they are now taking two bulls maybe too, a shorthorn, a charolais, and 4 babies so far,
and they have to groom out there too for some people.  The get together sounds like fun, look the two guys up if I dont go.  Enjoy.

uluru

Shortdawg, 
I too have been selected as a delegate - for the Canada region.
I think we will get more details in the next edition of Shorthorn Country.
This will be a first for me.
I am looking fwd. to the show, sale, ASA meeting, meeting some SP members and Louisville.

Sounds like a great time.

stumpy

We will have one two year old bull, a March heifer, three Feb. heifer calves (one in the Futurity sale), and one SH Plus heifer calf. All Shorthons. Feel free to come by the stalls and put a face to your screen name!