What is everyone taking to Louisville

Help Support Steer Planet:

inthebarnagain

oakbar said:
We're planning to be there on Nov. 15, 16 & 17th.   You can bet I'll be watching the Shorthorn Plus and Shorthorn shows so I shouldn't be too hard to find!!   Maybe we could set up a time and place in Rupp Arena somewhere!!

You have committed the utmost sin.  Rupp Arena is at Lexington, Louisville's arch nemesis.  You mean Freedom Hall or Broadbent Arena.  Don't make that mistake at the show, you might get lynched! ;)

oakbar

inthebarnagain,

Sorry for the slip up!!  I'm an Iowegian, you know, and we get confused when we get that far south!!  Its kind of like that fella we had at our place a couple of years ago from Texas--he said he cheered for the Iowa State Hawkeyes all the time.    That could get you lynched in Iowa, too!!  We even have the Cyclone/Hawkeye debate within our family!!  I'm a Hawkeye fan and the uninformed females(everybody else) in my family are all Cyclone fans.  I feel so sorry for them but they just refuse to be enlightened!!

Dyslexia coupled with my half-heimers makes me say some funny things at times.  Many of the accounts I work with are from Minnesota so some of the people within our company tell others I'm from MN---now, thats low!!  Ha, Ha!!  Believe me, I'm not a resident of MN(although I tell my friends there that I can smell it from my place) nor am I Minnesota Running Rodents fan!! 

I apologize to all the Louisville fans and the UK fans as well, I guess!!!  I actually knew better but I got my tangue tongled and considering my advanced age I hope you will all forgive me!!I hope I will still be allowed admission to the show in Louisville!! 

OH Breeder

oakbar said:
inthebarnagain,

Sorry for the slip up!!   I'm an Iowegian, you know, and we get confused when we get that far south!!   Its kind of like that fella we had at our place a couple of years ago from Texas--he said he cheered for the Iowa State Hawkeyes all the time.    That could get you lynched in Iowa, too!!  We even have the Cyclone/Hawkeye debate within our family!!  I'm a Hawkeye fan and the uninformed females(everybody else) in my family are all Cyclone fans.   I feel so sorry for them but they just refuse to be enlightened!!

Dyslexia coupled with my half-heimers makes me say some funny things at times.   Many of the accounts I work with are from Minnesota so some of the people within our company tell others I'm from MN---now, thats low!!  Ha, Ha!!   Believe me, I'm not a resident of MN(although I tell my friends there that I can smell it from my place) nor am I Minnesota Running Rodents fan!!   

I apologize to all the Louisville fans and the UK fans as well, I guess!!!  I actually knew better but I got my tangue tongled and considering my advanced age I hope you will all forgive me!!I hope I will still be allowed admission to the show in Louisville!!   

Thanks for the chuckle!

oakbar

I will defer to those who know more about the specifics of Louisville to set up an SP meeting place.  Otherwise, if my first attempt is any indicator,  we could end up in the Orange Bowl or the Space Needle if I do it!!  I am looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

inthebarnagain

oakbar said:
inthebarnagain,

Sorry for the slip up!!   I'm an Iowegian, you know, and we get confused when we get that far south!!   Its kind of like that fella we had at our place a couple of years ago from Texas--he said he cheered for the Iowa State Hawkeyes all the time.    That could get you lynched in Iowa, too!!  We even have the Cyclone/Hawkeye debate within our family!!  I'm a Hawkeye fan and the uninformed females(everybody else) in my family are all Cyclone fans.   I feel so sorry for them but they just refuse to be enlightened!!

Dyslexia coupled with my half-heimers makes me say some funny things at times.   Many of the accounts I work with are from Minnesota so some of the people within our company tell others I'm from MN---now, thats low!!  Ha, Ha!!   Believe me, I'm not a resident of MN(although I tell my friends there that I can smell it from my place) nor am I Minnesota Running Rodents fan!!   

That's all right!  I am actually a hoosier but live entirely too close to Louisville to not be subject to the trash talk and war that occurs every time UK plays U of L in basketball.  We call it the North and South war. 

I would think a good place for everyone to meet is at the end of the West Wing in the doorway that is at the end of the main aisle to the West Wing.  On the end closest to Broadbent, that is about the middle of all the cattle barns. 

Limiman

We are taking 5 limis. 2 big heifers 2 little heifers and 1 bull. We will be there from the 14-21.

mechanic

We will be taking this Feb. yearling bull to Louisville. He is a son of Muridale Buster. We purchased him at the Sun Country Bull Sale and own him with Uluru and B-Good. His name is Uluru Buster 6T. His birth weight was 89lbs.

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 253

cowz

I think we all got side tracked!  What time works best for everybody and exactly where.  I don't know my way around, so I need a volunteer to be the troop leader and set up a roundezvous point!!

red

Am hoping we can go at least one day. I'm game for any type of get together.

Red