what were you in high school? or are now?

Help Support Steer Planet:

what cliche were you in high school? or are now?

• jock

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • cheerleader

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • farmer geek

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • brainy nerd

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • just was a cloud of smoke!

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • total outcast

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

red

Since we have been accused of being a group of cheerleaders & jocks, I thought it would be fun to see how many of us were!
Were you a jock or cheerleader & ruled the halls?  <party> Did you have all the brains but wore a pocket protector? Were you like me & a total farmer geek? Or were you one of those that hung around the bathrooms & smoked what ever? Or did you just not belong to any cliche but was a lone wolf?

have fun w/ it & don't take yourself too seriously!!!!

Red

farmboy

what if your the guy who swings with both crowds? IE hangs with the stoners and the preps.... thats me, the middle man  8)

Jill

I appear to be the only cheerleader that has voted, I went to school in the 70's, we all smoked what ever (clapping)

linnettejane

i was in the college prep and ap classes, evenings and weekends spent with horses and show calves (4-h), could carry two hay bales at one time, friends with everyone, church 3 times a week....kinda like the god-fearing preppy farm jocky popular girl....

oh, and i never smoked anything.....to this day, have not even taken a puff of anything! 

kanshow

Can we have mutiple choices?  Our school was so small, I fit in a couple catagories. 

red

yes, you can vote for up to 3 groups. If anyone has one that they'd like added let me know.

Red

cowz

I was the ranch girl who did not dress like the preppies.  New jeans and a tight sweater and roper boots.  Closet brain.....back then girls were supposed to have big hair and act like Farrah Fawcett.

Yes, I also was and still am the champion for the underdog and still believe in the right to express one's self with out retribution!

Ruchian

I was in a lot of honors and AP classes throughout high school.  I was one of about 5 people that showed cattle in a school of about 2000.  I hung out with people from every group and a lot of people knew me, but I usually chose to stay away from the preps and stoners, I have never smoked anything.  I live in a small town on the outskirts of the town that the school was in and I usually hung out with some of the other kids from there.

krissy94

I used to be a cheerleader, but now I am a nerd that somehow fails classes. Lazy nerd I guess?? idk but I have never ever been a prep. I was that outcast cheerleader that did great but nobody noticed becacuse I wasn't skinny as a stick. I caught girls all the time  as a spotter but the flyers get all the glory.  :p. I loved it but it just wasn't for me I guess.

red

Elbee- at least you didn't try to glue herp igtails together! Happened to me in middle school.
Funny hearing how some of you were or still are!

Red

Rocky Hill Simmental

I was the loner girl who sat alone at lunch that liked to talk about cattle. lol I was such a geek.
My favorite classes were ag and art.  ;)

I've been out of high school for 2 years now. Since I've been in college I'm not as shy as I used to be. lol

shortyjock89

I was the Smart-Farm-Jock-Different-Funny kid that knew a lot of people but only had a group of really good friends that he hung out with.  I was a LOT different than anyone else at my school, but in a good/positive way. 

BCCC

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
I was the Smart-Farm-Jock-Different-Funny kid that knew a lot of people but only had a group of really good friends that he hung out with.  I was a LOT different than anyone else at my school, but in a good/positive way. 
well that explains me also except the last part I am now sure if I am different in a good or positive way but hey whatever floats your boat ;D

BIGTEX

I had two hours of Ag. everyday.(awesome) In FFA and 4-H. Showed almost every weekend chasing those TCCA points.

shortdawg

Shy, red-neck, hard working farm boy that liked showing pigs. Star Greenhand, Star Chapter Farmer, State Farmer, & American Farmer and also Best Student in ART my senior year( bet nobody had me pegged for an artist  ???). Loved drawing !