Which Level of Sports Do You Prefer to Watch?

Help Support Steer Planet:

• Professional

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Collegiate

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • High School/Lower

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

austin

Professional

Collegiate

High School/Lower

??? ???  ???

austin

My number one sports team is the Kansas City Chiefs, so I have to give it to pro.

GO CHIEFS!!! SUPERBOWL, baby!

Attachments

• NEWLJ.jpg
    NEWLJ.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 269

garybob

I'm just glad Arkansas has a Basketball Coach. Nobody, however, could ever be the successful winner that NOlan Richardson was. :)))

shortdawg

I like all sports but Saturday afternoon between the hedges in Athens , GA is as good as it gets. 90,000 of your closest friends wearing RED & BLACK cheering on the dogs. I still get goose bumps when the one band member plays the battle hymn of the Dawgs on the trumpet.

DL

BFLO Sabres hockey (that would be professional, although MSU hockey was pretty fun this year)

Professional Bull Riding and PRCA (although all bull riding is interesting)

that's pretty much it - not a big fan of college b-ball (last 2 minutes could grow hair on someones chest); pro b-ball is heavy with thugs; around here college football means all the roads are closed and then we burn things; pro football OK sometimes....

cowz

High School!  Go Dawgs!    See the post on page 8 of the big show.......We had a good discussion on this on the "Hometown Sports" thread

red

OH-IO
Buckeyes all the way!!
Although DL has got me interested in pro Hockey!
I also like NASCAR! Does that count?

Red

deep

I'm a Titans fan.  I live close to Nashville.
I also love the Cowboys.  I really like former Coach Parcells.  and I love to watch T.O. play !!
I like the Falcons, Mike Vick is fun to watch.
I like Baltimore too cause several former Titans are there now, including Steve McNair.
I like Dungy and Manning with the Colts.
So I have so many favorites !!!  But always root for the Titans first !!!

Now I REALLY wish there was a game today !!!  My withdrawals are getting to me again !!! ;) (dog)

genes

It really depends.  Hockey...I'm very into the pros (*sings "playoffs playoffs playoffs" happily to herself*), and it's the best for TV, but I will happily watch any game that comes to a TV, and going to games live is great for just about any level.

OK so if you didn't figure it out from the hockey answer, I'm Canadian, and that sort of affects my answers for the rest of the sports.    I didn't have cable growing up and so didn't get the American sports on TV .  Therefore, I don't "get" the NFL very well, and prefer my CFL.  I like live football games too, the exception being my University....we are so terrible I'm pretty sure most of your high school teams could beat them (but hey, our academic reputation is second to none ;)).  Can't stand pro basketball, because the world revolves around one or two stars per team, and there's no defense.  Much prefer college.  Maybe I'll start watching baseball when I get digital TV and can fast forward through the sloooowwwness of it.  Also, even though I've only seen a couple of games in my life, Rugby is actually one of the most fun and exciting things to watch...the action never stops.  I'd like to learn to play.

red

Greg Oden is leaving OSU to play in the NBA. There goes another good kid! What do they think their life is going to be like after they've ruined their knees & shoulders & have no education?

Red