Witchdoctor ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dero

I have used him on Angus, Chiangus and Sim's with success. The best calves we have had out of Witchdoctor have been out of low % Chi high % Angus  cows.

DL

Well I thought about using The Witch Doctor on Corriente and Highland cattle but in the end I have only used him on high percentage Maines - no matter what bloodlines in my hands the females are excellent mothers. The bulls are functional and the bull owners are happy  ;) but I mostly like his females - can't comment on the use of him in crossbred cattle...I also like his longevity - bulls that die at 2 or 3 make me nervous about either the bull or the owner ;D

shortdawg

I plan to use him on some SH heifers to get that first calf out of the way and possibly have a nice one for the showring. I've been using Angus and selling the calves as replacement heifers or feeder steers. I think using him would give me more options.

Jill

He would give you way more options, the cavles could be double registered as Maintainer and Shorthorn Plus and your chances of a showable calf I would think would go way up.