Womens ncaa bracket

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Am I the only one that prefers to watch womens basketball over the mens? I am rooting against Tennesse and for a and m. I like marylands point gaurd though. The one Tennesee player has 7 slam dunks in her career. I can't even hit the net from a half court run at it. (thumbsup)

knabe

lower the rim to 9 or 9.5 feet and i'll watch.  i want to see someone take a charge cuz sis wants to dunk.  the ball is smaller, men and women are not equal athletically, they play 3 sets to 5 in tennis yet want the same money.  lower the rim and make it more enjoayble to watch.  get rid of offsides in soccer, hockey, widen the goal, the net.  europe has different basketball rules, in america, we should have different rules cuz we like offense.  nothing worse than an announcer getting out of control because of endless defensive plays..  europe is the same in politics, they want to counter punch nukes in the air, instead of doing something about it.  soccer on television in america is dead cuz it's too defensive.  kinda like everyone looking to be offended.  boring.  when i was at nc state, i did go to more womens basketball than mens, play was usually better, the coach wasn't getting fired (valvano), and the fans usually appreciated spacing and set plays more.

itk

I was a huge KSU women's fan a few years ago. I had classes with Wecker, Mahoney, and Cain and got to know them pretty well so I always went to the games. They would even let my son shot around with the team. However Coach Patterson has turned me off to the program the last few years. Plus there doesn't seem to be the upsets and drama when the tournament rolls around in the women's game.

shortdawg

I like to watch the women play. I think they have to rely more on their skills than the men's game. Since 99.9% of the women players don't dunk in games they have to rely on their shooting skills more. Don't get me wrong, I like to see dunks but I can also appreciate the shooting skills of the women. JMHO

aj

It seems like purer basketball. More teamwork...more screens....better scenery. The mens deal just seems like they clear out and someone dunks. They go to the other end and someone dunks. Then they go to the other end and someone dunks. Then they go to the other end and someone dunks. Then they go to the other end and someone dunks.

red

not women's basketball or NCAA but the OSU Buckeye's won the NIT championship. Finally a championship!

Red