XBAR Should be his campaign manager

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

It just now hit me. Denver Colorado stock show........the smell of marajuana......wafting across the yards as the sun goes done.....the IRS checking ID's and tax stamps with plains clothes detectives.

knabe

aj said:
It just now hit me. Denver Colorado stock show........the smell of marajuana......wafting across the yards as the sun goes done.....the IRS checking ID's and tax stamps with plains clothes detectives.

What people continue to fail to realize is that on both sides of almost every issue, we are ceding control to a entralized power for everything in our lives. 

That never ends good.

First they came for.......

The thing people dont realize is that almost every if not all legislation is crafted ahead of time with the votes in hand, be it the people, the epa, city government to incrementally in the smallest increment necessary, is to take away freedom. 

Each law is crafted so that whoever is giving up freedom that they are portrayed as extremests and dire circumstances will occur if their behavior is not regulated.

Almost every time this will be portrayed as a guarantee, and if the guarantee, penalties will occur.  This requires more infastructure to write laws, enforce them, requiring more taxes and more laws to generate more revenue by making it impossible to exist without breaking a law leading to selective enforcement and ruin if selected due to speaking out about this.

It appears to me, the vast majority of people will never figure this out, and with each incremental elimination of freedom, there will one day, a critical mass reached where either or both the entire thing will fall under its own weight and there will be anarchy.  I am not aware of a single incidence in history where this has not occurred.

Hence the following theory.

Man can not reverse course to move forward towards more freedom without violence.

RyanChandler

knabe said:
aj said:

What people continue to fail to realize is that on both sides of almost every issue, we are ceding control to a entralized power for everything in our lives. 

That never ends good.

The thing people dont realize is that almost every if not all legislation is crafted ahead of time with the votes in hand, be it the people, the epa, city government to incrementally in the smallest increment necessary, is to take away freedom. 

Each law is crafted so that whoever is giving up freedom that they are portrayed as extremests and dire circumstances will occur if their behavior is not regulated.

Almost every time this will be portrayed as a guarantee, and if the guarantee, penalties will occur.  This requires more infastructure to write laws, enforce them, requiring more taxes and more laws to generate more revenue by making it impossible to exist without breaking a law leading to selective enforcement and ruin if selected due to speaking out about this.

It appears to me, the vast majority of people will never figure this out, and with each incremental elimination of freedom, there will one day, a critical mass reached where either or both the entire thing will fall under its own weight and there will be anarchy.  I am not aware of a single incidence in history where this has not occurred.

Man can not reverse course to move forward towards more freedom without violence.

The inevitable proletarian revolution?

GONEWEST

I wish you people could read my original post. This topic wasn't about pro's and cons of legalizing  marijuana. It was about what a sorry piece of a human being XBAR is as evidenced by his posts about the ranchers losing their cattle in South Dakota. It was relating him to Kinky Friedman, another Texas blowhard who just says whatever he thinks will garner him the most attention. That's what XBar does. What ever he thinks will get you people to respond to him is what he says. If you'd quit, and make him play by himself, he'd go away. He's like a toddler whining for attention. He contributes nothing of value to any topic.

comercialfarmer

knabe said:
aj said:

That never ends good.

I agree.  We were given a system that would allow for a non-violent recovery of power by the people through the states.  But it will take a majority of people to be invested in freedom.  The reason this will fail, is that too many have been and will be easily bought off in the name of safety, though it is false.  Without some type of major unforeseen movement, blood shed will occur.  And it was predicted that blood shed would be necessary to maintain the republic at its inception. 

The debate for legalizing marijuana isn't based in decreasing federal power, as most that are for it, are okay with it being taxed or controlled in some other fashion.  The debate is over how completely benign it is, which isn't true and that was the point I was making.  Don't make stuff up to support your position. 

If you want freedom to chose to bake you brain with whatever, there are repercussions to freedom and I don't want to be responsible for your decisions or for your long term welfare.  Whatever major or minor difficulties that transpire from it, should be your problem to deal with. 

twc77

GONEWEST said:
I wish you people could read my original post. This topic wasn't about pro's and cons of legalizing  marijuana. It was about what a sorry piece of a human being XBAR is as evidenced by his posts about the ranchers losing their cattle in South Dakota. It was relating him to Kinky Friedman, another Texas blowhard who just says whatever he thinks will garner him the most attention. That's what XBar does. What ever he thinks will get you people to respond to him is what he says. If you'd quit, and make him play by himself, he'd go away. He's like a toddler whining for attention. He contributes nothing of value to any topic.

You happened to open the gate but now seem upset the calves got out? Where the logic in that? This axe you grind is getting fairly thin. I'm not sure i saw the post where he put you out on front street.Maybe next post comparing xbar to Bob Marley will have fine print (instructions that he shouldn't respond and is for satirical purposes only).