Zicam- Does it work?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruchian

I have found that Zicam and mucinex both work well for me.  I like theraflu the most though, it works really well and starts working immediatly, atleast the liquid form does.

fluffer

Something else I like to use if I have a lot of congestion is Afrin nasle spray.  * CAUTION* IT IS ADDICTIVE and my Dr said to use it with care! But I only use it at night to sleep.  If I use it more then that it will dry my nose out to the point I sneeze all day.  I only use it 1 or 2 nights when my cold is really bad and I haven't ever had a problem.  Just don't use it all the time.

Fluffer

KCK

Ruchian said:
I have found that Zicam and mucinex both work well for me.  I like theraflu the most though, it works really well and starts working immediatly, atleast the liquid form does.

Mucinex is the devil! When hit with a tough case of some Kansas City/Louisville/Denver/Ft Worth crud I tried that and like to have chocked to death once it started working! I tossed the whole bottle out and used cheetos to cure my scratchy throat! They really work! And taste yummy!

Also, I like to get the generic version of Airborne, in the chewy form. That before a show and Zicam handy the whole run really work. If I start to feel icky, I hit myself with those chewable's and feel pretty good.

showsteerdlux

I love mucinex. I haven't had any trouble out of it. Don't really like the horse pill size but it does its job so o well.

Latest posts