1 year old Reg Monopoly Heifer sold

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

I am not picking on you in any way or form. When you put something for sale on here and say make an offer and dont put a minimum, and someone makes you a low offer and then you go and shoot them down for it, thats rude. You wanted an offer, you got an offer, end of story.

NHR

After watching the video several times I have some questions. what is her date of birth? how old was she in the video? what is her frame size? Im just wanting to figure out how big she is.

6M Ranch

Why is everyone messing with him?  If you don't like him, his way of doing business, or whatever, move on!  I don't want to turn this into Cattle Today.

NHR

Gerard said:
NHR said:
After watching the video several times I have some questions. what is her date of birth? how old was she in the video? what is her frame size? I'm just wanting to figure out how big she is.
The Reg Chi papers show May 15,09 and we did not show off of hip height so I do not know and the video is from last week its new so she is not quite a year old yet.

Thanks

ScarletandCream

i am simply in disbelief that someone would put up such a terrible video of their heifer and expect anyone to offer very much money.  if you are going to go through the trouble of offering her for sale on a website such as steerplanet.com, then at least offer a quality video that would represent her well.  Also, your sentences/spelling is awfull! you need to spell check or ask your high school teacher for help for heavens sake

Sly

if that is her in that video u did an awesome job of feeding her. she is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

snagboy

i want to thank everyone that has responded to this post. i had a good time reading this. poor guy for posting this heifer for sale  i am sure he didn't anticipate this much crap for his lack of ability for selling a cow online but if ever sells another one i am sure of two things it will have a floor price and he will get a better video 

beattieclubcalves

ok well after readin all these pages of comments and everything all i wanna know is whats the current price idc bout everyones bull jis need a price to see if i can get in on her

The Show

So is she sold or is she still for sell? I'm in NE Texas so Tulsa wouldn't be that bad of a trip.

steer-guy

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like NHR should have bought the calf based on his bid of $1000.01.

NHR

steer-guy said:
If I'm not mistaken, it looks like NHR should have bought the calf based on his bid of $1000.01.

that bid was in mexican pesos!

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

I would just keep the heifer and get a calf out of her, rather than take a hit on the money now.Hell you been feeding her, might as well just put her in your herd, or start a herd, her genetics are all there, breed her get a calf make more money in the long run.

PLKR

NHR said:
steer-guy said:

So, is the peso worth more or less than $US ??    ;D ;) ;D

NHR

PLKR said:
NHR said:
steer-guy said:

So, is the peso worth more or less than $US ??    ;D ;) ;D

12.3 pesos per dollar! so that would be $123.00 dollars

Latest posts