BEST RED SIMMENTAL BULL ON THE PLANET

Help Support Steer Planet:

Shadow Hill Farm

So where is this mysterious bull that is supposedly the best ever? That is a pretty cocky statement IMO. If he is the best why hasn't this person come back on to post it or post him at the beginning? You shouldn't be shy about posting this bull with a statement like that!

ablizzard01

You guys need to simmer down. I am going to be posting some pics of his pedigreee. Then him so just have some patience not all of us can sit in front of a computer all day. All jokes aside.

jackpotcattle

If i were to take the time and effort to promote a bull I would damn sure think he was the best bull on the planet no matter what his color. ablizzard01 good luck with your bull

ablizzard01

Thanks Jackpot just tryn to get these files to load and you guys will be impressed I promise

ablizzard01

This is the sire to the best red bull on the planet. domonique he was the grand champion overall  at the naile 2005, at 10 months. At 7 months was the grandchampion simmenatal bull at the american royal. He went on to sire dominance.

Attachments

• GetAttachment-4.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-4.aspx.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 580

ablizzard01

at this time I dont have a pic of dominque stop by this weekend and we can get you one sorry for the inconvienvce

ablizzard01

Here you go His name is MACK. Just tell them Allen Wright sent you to see this bull you wont be dispappointed.

Attachments

• GetAttachment-3.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-3.aspx.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 2,418

ablizzard01

Well everyone must be speechless. I have to admit I was to. This bull will work on many different programs. He is going to but the maternal, and correctness we need in some of our show cattle. Deep bodied easy doing not afraid to get the feed bunk. Don't miss out on some of this bull, I believe if he is bred to black cows they will through black calves. You have do admit he s one good sucker!!

Shadow Hill Farm

He is very nice looking bull! I will give you that!!  (clapping) To me the best is one that is proven and to become a legend takes years! I hope he does what you can say he can do! I would be interested in seeing calf crop reports and how his daughters are maternally. Is there website for him that shows EPD's. His pedigree wouldn't come up correctly and I couldn't make it any bigger. Would be interested to see it. Good Luck!  <beer>

SEA

ablizzard01 said:

To ablizzard01:

Can't get this pedigree you posted to upload!  Just to dang small! Can't make out a single word it says!

Please try posting it again in some other format.  Thanks!

firesweepranch

Clicking on the link below will not take you directly to his pedigree, just the herd book search page. We have already talked a little about this bull in the "Red Bull" thread, but I will cut and paste his pedigree here so you do not have to go over there to look:

PPSR MONTANA IRISH 107D 1757254 PP
                  STF MONTANA BLACK KF25 2063106 PP
                          STF DESA RAE 1877184 P
      STF DOMINIQUE R170 2291316 PP
                          STF MR MOMENTUM H508 1972964 BB PP
                DLS BLACK BALDIE L170 2124023 P
                          RUSS MACK 170B 1680472 P
  MACK AF W273 2608047 R P
                            STF MUCH MORE K300 2063101 P
                  STF RED THUNDER 2155325
                            STF MISS GL8 1953665 P
        MISS THUNDER PINE S273 2608046 B P
                          SS GOLDMINE L42 2106737 BB PP
              MISS PINE P400 2250444 P
                          STF MISS JANUARY K730

If you want to see his EPD's, go to the herd book page in the link below and type his registration number (2608047) into the registration number field. I can tell you, for me, his EPD's are not that great. Negative milk number and low API, could use a boost to his yearling number, and his CE is not high enough for me to comfortably use him on heifers. I think I will wait and see on this one.

Pleasant Grove Farms

I would be pretty sure that Hales' didn't put that bull's pedigree in that ad because of his poor EPD's....
all you have to do is look at his pedigree and see his sire and you will know that his maternal EPD's will be very, very poor.....

DOMINIQUE's maternal numbers are horrible and he has been around and used for some years, so they do have some accuracy.....

he does throw alot of "look" and some big-time breeders have used him and his female progeny have sold well for them (will not name names); same with Desperado females; I could never figure out how people could sell females out of him, but they LOOK good; (until they calve and try milk);  so there are some big name breeders who have sold Desperado females for alot of money also;

I could never figure it out.    ???

kfacres

So basically we're saying that phenotypically this is the best red bull on the planet, but in all reality he won't breed, or reproduce worth a poop... 

So what's he good at? Eye candy?  Real world people won't want him- and they make up what-- 80% of the cattle industry?

ALTSIMMY 79

Well said ! Yep it appears to me he will decrease weaning and yearling weights , take away plenty of milk , and leave you with a low API number. The epds tell the story. I understand its hard to get those numbers good across the board board but this ones in trouble on just about all the numbers. Not for me .....