bull pic to rip apart

Help Support Steer Planet:

Okotoks

Jason said:
knabe said:
Jason how many reported him. The ratio must be ironic.

I say hes doing a lot better than before so let him stay.

He really provides my most karma points and humor material, yet I will still offer honest opinions and except for the stalking comments this time and last am not bothered by his commentary. People don't have to open thread if they don't want to.  At least he keeps me distracted f posting about politics

Actually he reports other people more than he gets reports on himself, but he will fire off 3 or 4 reports at a time.  His identity was positively confirmed once I started getting mass reports.
That's the sort of thing little kids do, punch their sibling then yell for Mum or Dad when they get punched back (lol)

blackdiamond

Update:  Vet just left from Preg checking..

All 10 heifers confirmed preg 35-55 days.  (I turned this bull in the 2nd week of Dec).  Guess, I'll pull him now and give him some grain- his job is done for now...

Just to confirm, those are calves to be born 2nd week of Oct (off memory). and the bull will turn two years old towards the end of Jan.  Taking after his old man..

OH Breeder

blackdiamond said:
Update:  Vet just left from Preg checking..

All 10 heifers confirmed preg 35-55 days.  (I turned this bull in the 2nd week of Dec).  Guess, I'll pull him now and give him some grain- his job is done for now...

Just to confirm, those are calves to be born 2nd week of Oct (off memory). and the bull will turn two years old towards the end of Jan.  Taking after his old man..

I didn't know we were evaluating fertility? Were we suppose to gather this amazing virility from the photo?