Denver Get Together

Help Support Steer Planet:

Davis Shorthorns

Hey does anyone want to have a get together sometime during Denver this year like we did last year????  I liked the Sat the display bulls were there in the yards somewhere.  Any ideas just put them up.

box6rranch

RSC said:
Shotgun WIlly's Saturday night maybe? <rock>

Tony

Ewwww.........Is the bull display the weekend of the 16th and 17th? Hopefully it will be after feeding time and turnout. We show the 17th and 18th.

jbw

When and where, Tony, ur in charge, you make the plans, cordinate, get the food and drink <beer>

Davis Shorthorns

Sounds good, lets let Tony plan the get togeather for the adults.  I must try this Shotgun Willies that you speak of.  If anyone that cannot attend Shotgun willies wants to meet we could do one for them also.

??????

cowz

Would you like me to check on Hijacking the Pfizer trailer again this year?  I need to find out if they are having a trailer this year.  Another option is up in the yards sale arena before any sales begin.  Thoughts?    Maybe the guys can charter a bus to the "Gentlemen's clubs" and the rest of us can just visit.? <beer> <beer>

Davis Shorthorns

cowz said:
Would you like me to check on Hijacking the Pfizer trailer again this year?   I need to find out if they are having a trailer this year.  Another option is up in the yards sale arena before any sales begin.  Thoughts?    Maybe the guys can charter a bus to the "Gentlemen's clubs" and the rest of us can just visit.? <beer> <beer>

That sounds like a great idea.  The people at Pfizer were nice last year. 

cowz

What day and time do you want to meet at the Pfizer trailer?

M Bar

Road Warrior

I'll find you the afternoon of the 12th, will be getting to the slums around 1:00 PM.  Will get you a cold one at the peanut bar.

ROAD WARRIOR

M Bar said:
Road Warrior

I'll find you the afternoon of the 12th, will be getting to the slums around 1:00 PM.  Will get you a cold one at the peanut bar.

Sounds like a deal! RW

Chap

i am flying in Friday morning.  Will definately be in the Yards on Saturday.  i missed out on the get together last year.  Was at the Pfizer trailer but didn't see anyone.  I would surely like to meet some folks.  Set the time and place.  be specific and i will be there. 
Chap

oakbar

We could meet near an SP member's  cattle(JIT?? or someone else).  We could either meet near their stalls at a certain time or as many have said the Pfizer trailer worked pretty good last year.  Shotgun Willie's might not be for everyone but could be an additional attraction for those who want to continue their fellowship into the evening.  JMHO

My daughters and I will be flying in Friday evening and be at the show, etc. on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday--most likely not too far from whatever is going on with the Shorthorns and Maines.

justintime

I get into Denver Saturday morning, and will be there until Monday evening. My cattle will be in the barn Friday night ( Shorthorn barn). If you want to meet there it is fine with me. I plan of going down to the yards for part of Saturday afternoon, but will be as close as my cell phone( 306-861-5504). Someone make an executive decision here and decide where and when. I will try my best to be there.

oakbar

I'd say lets meet at the Pfizer trailer at 2:00p.m. on Saturday afternoon.  The Pfizer trailer is usually just on the west side of the railroad tracks as you go down to the yards and they supply free coffee and donuts for everyone anyway(you might even get a free cap if you ask for one).  Its also right between the yards and the "hill" so it wouldn't be too far for anyone to come no matter where they were.    The display bull area is right there as well and Saturday is usually a big day for seeing display bulls.  JMHO