Fullblood Maines- pictures

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

justme said:
mine sold higher, and I believe Major's are out.

i don't think they are out and bentley probably has some.  they told me they kept some but maybe they sold it all.

seniag1123

outspoken said:
Any pictures of these bulls? Have pics of Petro as a yearling and as a mature bull.  I can't hardly get digital pics on here, and these are not even digital.  Have Petro semen in my tank too.

Covino 3
Mr Big Sky 254P
PTR Epinol 81E
Epinol
Inox
Stud Muffin
Petro
Red Knight
Dollar 2
Streamliner
Popular Haven Red Alert
Viking
Etula
Coca Cola
Mt. T Revolution
Calbrecta Snowball
K&A Shakedown

Here's a picture of Stinger-- really the only fullblood bull pic I have.  

knabe

one female made it over and i think everything dead ended.  it would be extreme luck if something was around.  a prominent breeder had her.

Attachments

• ???.jpg
    ???.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 518

CAB

Doc said:
knabe said:
vainqueur

I like this bull and mels semi automatic.

I have to agree Doc.
Mark can a person get ahold of any Mel's Semi Automatic semen & do you know anything about maternal traits and udder quality? Thanks, Brent

CAB

justme said:
knabe said:

Females out of RB8W are PHENOMINAL, if you ever get a chance to own one...grab it!.  Major's had huge success with him all the way till retirement.  I know Ebersole's and Bar R are using RB8W now on some select fullbloods and pb cows.  Semen on him is EXTREMELY hard to find.

Gidget, did you hear that Ebersole's house burnt down 2 weeks ago? I think that they lost pretty much everything according to what I heard. They started doing the Des Moines Downtown Farmer's market this season & are located just across the street from us. They missed last Saturday B/C of their loss.

knabe

couple more.  top is bolide.  had one come over, the earlier eryx.  the other, celebre,or celebrity i couldn't find.  they were the first ai bulls in france.

Attachments

• from bookcro.JPG
    from bookcro.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 551

justme

CAB said:
justme said:
knabe said:

Females out of RB8W are PHENOMINAL, if you ever get a chance to own one...grab it!.  Major's had huge success with him all the way till retirement.  I know Ebersole's and Bar R are using RB8W now on some select fullbloods and pb cows.  Semen on him is EXTREMELY hard to find.

Gidget, did you hear that Ebersole's house burnt down 2 weeks ago? I think that they lost pretty much everything according to what I heard. They started doing the Des Moines Downtown Farmer's market this season & are located just across the street from us. They missed last Saturday B/C of their loss.
[/quoste]

yes they lost everything...Club Calf Paradise lot 31 I believe is a benefit for them (its a BBQ by the Iowa board members for you and 11 guests)  Holler at me CAB...

FB-Maines94

Anyone have a picture of Loustic? Don't know much about him.

Great thread!

We have some old semen on a bull named RBBW. I'm not sure if it's a typo or there was an actual bull with a name that similar. Maybe he's a son.

knabe

Rb8w is a Fullblood.

Bentley was one of the last to use him. I think gidget on here may have had some females.
Some semen sold recently in an auction for $100. A couple other people have some.
I have semen on him as well. There's a pic of him on here somewhere. 

I'll look for loustic.

knabe

Cabanha Santa Isabel - BR said:
Knabe do you have as get images of Scottish Echard?

no.

there may be one in some stuff i have coming.

he obviously went to your country or his semen bank did.  i have been looking for his semen in canada or US.

i wish there was a way for part of that to come back.  ugh.  please don't throw him away. 

are there any fullbloods where you are?

if there are, probably no one dna verified them anyway so it's a dead end.  ugh.

Cabanha Santa Isabel - BR

knabe said:
Cabanha Santa Isabel - BR said:
Knabe do you have as get images of Scottish Echard?

no.

there may be one in some stuff i have coming.

he obviously went to your country or his semen bank did.  i have been looking for his semen in canada or US.

i wish there was a way for part of that to come back.   ugh.   please don't throw him away. 

are there any fullbloods where you are?

if there are, probably no one dna verified them anyway so it's a dead end.  ugh.

Knabe, I own the lats straws him on South America.
I reserve it for use on fullblood Maines, but not yet got a agreement with Manitous that sent embryos for Brazil.
Not intend use it for cross by the way. Will keep reserve it for fullblood purposes.
If you wish some genetics from him, will reserve for you.

fullblood

fullblood said:
she  and one other came from Clifford teets in pa. as bred last fall. had nice small calves from his herd bull. was hoping to get both  bred to iabon have had one before  i liked. a man from out west of me said to bred my cunia cows to iabon and my iabons to cunia .that had worked well from him in 70 ,s and 80,s. so 30+ some years later maybe time to try it again???      had iabon heifer calf 4/24/13 103 # unassisted up in 20 minutes nursing.

Attachments

• IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    967.5 KB · Views: 256

knabe

fullblood said:
fullblood said:
she  and one other came from Clifford teets in pa. as bred last fall. had nice small calves from his herd bull. was hoping to get both  bred to iabon have had one before  i liked. a man from out west of me said to bred my cunia cows to iabon and my iabons to cunia .that had worked well from him in 70 ,s and 80,s. so 30+ some years later maybe time to try it again???      had iabon heifer calf 4/24/13 103 # unassisted up in 20 minutes nursing.

how's your calf doing?