GAY MARRIAGE IN IOWA

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

harvey milk getting the medal of freedom with known contacts, but uncharged and unconvicted abuse of underage boys, links to jim jones and no real legislative record other than being gay.  if the bar is that low, just putting up with all this one should get a medal of freedom.

yes, i have had several gay friends, been sexually harassed by gay people don't have anything for or against them than any other person. 

being gay is not any more or less of a celebration than being straight.

herefordfootball

Wow. I didnt even read all the posts just a few and then the thread title and I already know this just another bulls*** thread. Pardon my language but come on people, you know by starting a thread like this it's going to create a lot of hard feelings or "tension" between some members. Dont get me wrong this is an excellent subject that both sides could argue on with good points, but again this is STEER PLANET, not political view or gay rights planet.

farmboy

herefordfootball said:
Wow. I didnt even read all the posts just a few and then the thread title and I already know this just another bulls*** thread. Pardon my language but come on people, you know by starting a thread like this it's going to create a lot of hard feelings or "tension" between some members. Dont get me wrong this is an excellent subject that both sides could argue on with good points, but again this is STEER PLANET, not political view or gay rights planet.

considering this thread started in april...  allo govna, a spot of tea?

herefordfootball

zach said:
herefordfootball said:

considering this thread started in april...  allo govna, a spot of tea?

Alright smarty pants!!! I didnt see that!!!  I guess I'm just not up on all this stuff, I dont have time to track all the threads, but I still stand by what I initally said.