Headliner Vs. Monopoly Who has had calves by both and your analysis

Help Support Steer Planet:

SEA

stkrdge said:
Yes they are all full brothers, and they were all born on our place. It all comes down to the quality of the cow famlies you use in your program! period.

Do you yourself breed to one of the THF sons?

SEA

To Stockbridge:

Is your PB Angus Donor that is the dam of Monopoly (and his full sibs), still producing?

Do you have other Promotional AI Bulls, or Herd Sires out of her, that are sired by Bulls other than Heatwave?

Thanks,

stkrdge

No she is deceased. She never really flushed that great for us, but we do have 30 or so embryos in the tank. 1 more heatwave, some sooners, structures, ransomes, who made who, and simple maths.

blackdiamond

Wasn't she an old cow, like 10 or 12 when she died? 

What did she produce prior to being flushed to HW and producing the famed brothers mentioned above?

stkrdge

She was born in 99. She had an awesome tango heifer that we sold, but died shortly later. She had a ransom steer that my daughter won our county fair with, she had a lutton heifer (isabel) sold to Hanewich and he sold half to Sullivans. Had another ransom hefier we sold to Ken Habager. Then we tried the heatwave, and got all the bulls, and she stayed open for flushing. We do have a full sib heifer we might sell.       

skeeter20

I have seen the full sib daughter a couple times now. Yup, she makes you say WOW.

SEA

stkrdge said:
She was born in 99. She had an awesome tango heifer that we sold, but died shortly later. She had a ransom steer that my daughter won our county fair with, she had a lutton heifer (isabel) sold to Hanewich and he sold half to Sullivans. Had another ransom hefier we sold to Ken Habager. Then we tried the heatwave, and got all the bulls, and she stayed open for flushing. We do have a full sib heifer we might sell.       

You have a full sib daughter to who?

skeeter20

As Stockridge calls them"THE BOYS"  Monopoly, Headliner, Master of Puppets, All Aboard...........

stkrdge

Headliner was the only natural Heatwave Hazel ever had. We had to put Headliner down this last spring, thats the cattle business. The full sib heifer is a heatwave hazel, we are gettting her pictued this winter for ads.

blackdiamond

stkrdge said:
Headliner was the only natural Heatwave Hazel ever had. We had to put Headliner down this last spring, thats the cattle business. The full sib heifer is a heatwave hazel, we are gettting her pictued this winter for ads.
steepnweedyacres said:
stkrdge said:
I can't honestly decide. Last time i saw monopoly he was a calf. Headliner is at our place and he looks really good.
would love to see a mature picture of headliner
??

SEA

Stockridge:  Do you have many daughters out of Hazel?

SEA

SEA said:
cotullaguy hasn't been around this board in a long time.  I doubt you'll hear from him here.

Could you still pm cotullaguy?
[/quote]

Might work, if he still uses the same email then he should get the notification that he has a pm here.  Couldn't hurt to try.
[/quote]

I tried sending him a PM.  I'll see what happens.  Thanks!
[/quote]

I never received a response from Cottullaguy.  :(

CAB

Anyone from SP gobble up the Headliner semen that sold on the Top Sires on line semen sale yesterday for $12.00?

hntwhitetail

CAB said:
Anyone from SP gobble up the Headliner semen that sold on the Top Sires on line semen sale yesterday for $12.00?

That would have been a great deal.

johnmetzger

I purchased the Headliner. 1/2 price of SEK Genetics. Also was able to capture the Bojo & Full Flush semen. 1st time buyer through Top Sires. Hope its good stuff.