Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
She looks thick but female  like she oughta-if shell milk and have a live calf-then shed sure be a candidate for some of the really stout clean maine clubby deals out there. O0

Mark T-- you're going to confuse this kid as ****-- he's not going to be able to interpret your Applicaian Mountain, Backyard woods, hillybilly talk. O0///// Talking about 2nd calf-BA George Washington University, MS-George Washington University-Grad Studies-Columbia University New York( UH DATS IVY LEAGUE BOY)-This Hillbilly will put his academinc record against you and alot of other people;and not only dat-had a cuple national show winners 2 YUK YUK O0
//// YUK YUP is reserved for the females YOU IDOLIZE-the Max Rosas-now there are proud but distant products of my breeding pogram(I mean program)

masters--- that's YUP YUK>>>////

I'm a hater of all females...  btw: found a pic of the TCS TEchnical bull today...  //// TOO bad you dont like females-his owner is a stone fox

kfacres

mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
outspoken said:
mark tenenbaum said:
She looks thick but female  like she oughta-if shell milk and have a live calf-then shed sure be a candidate for some of the really stout clean maine clubby deals out there. O0

Mark T-- you're going to confuse this kid as ****-- he's not going to be able to interpret your Applicaian Mountain, Backyard woods, hillybilly talk. O0///// Talking about 2nd calf-BA George Washington University, MS-George Washington University-Grad Studies-Columbia University New York( UH DATS IVY LEAGUE BOY)-This Hillbilly will put his academinc record against you and alot of other people;and not only dat-had a cuple national show winners 2 YUK YUK O0
//// YUK YUP is reserved for the females YOU IDOLIZE-the Max Rosas-now there are proud but distant products of my breeding pogram(I mean program)

masters--- that's YUP YUK>>>////

I'm a hater of all females...  btw: found a pic of the TCS TEchnical bull today...  //// TOO bad you dont like females-his owner is a stone fox

You sure can twist words around...

What's your thoughts on the Tacoma program?

jphelps

outspoken said:
Jelps said:
outspoken said:
I could have guessed...

:))) <deadhorse>

I would come up with a smart ass comment about giving shots of growth, but somebody would think I was serious-- and actually do something really stupid.

<deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse> <deadhorse>

It was a sarcastic comment on my part. If only there was such a thing <rock>

I thought so- and I should have played along...  It would have been entertaining

could make some good money off of said "shot". Nobody gotta know ::)

Carlson Cattle

this is an updated picture of her

Attachments

• 544081_566393270045096_1873545915_n.jpg
    544081_566393270045096_1873545915_n.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 131

knabe

is he angus, or angus-simmi?

by the way, don't say to the CAB that he was just angus, as they might get upset.