Help Me Vote Obama Out

Help Support Steer Planet:

RyanChandler

Heavy Weight said:
"All Christians have a religious obligation to re elect Obama.  At least he proclaims to be Christian; Romney is a practicing Mormon."    X-Bar

" I just respect individuals rights to make choices for themselves, without interference from any authoritarian power."  X-Bar

"Because life is full of adventure, and I defend each person's right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings."  X-Bar

Ridiculing Romney for his religious beliefs to me isn't a respecting, defending, or a welcoming statement. Practice what you preach.
The root of your misinterpretation lies in the fact that its difficult to interpret sarcasm online.  I don't personally believe anyone has an "obligation" to do anything.  I do however feel, that based on the bibles teachings, those that subscribe to Christian doctrine have a religious obligation to support a Christian candidate.  Mormonism and Christianity are conflicting to say the least.

nate53

-XBAR- said:
Heavy Weight said:
"All Christians have a religious obligation to re elect Obama.  At least he proclaims to be Christian; Romney is a practicing Mormon."     X-Bar

" I just respect individuals rights to make choices for themselves, without interference from any authoritarian power."   X-Bar

"Because life is full of adventure, and I defend each person's right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings."  X-Bar

Ridiculing Romney for his religious beliefs to me isn't a respecting, defending, or a welcoming statement. Practice what you preach.
The root of your misinterpretation lies in the fact that its difficult to interpret sarcasm online.  I don't personally believe anyone has an "obligation" to do anything.  I do however feel, that based on the bibles teachings, those that subscribe to Christian doctrine have a religious obligation to support a Christian candidate.  Mormonism and Christianity are conflicting to say the least.
I'm Christian and I feel no obligation to vote for Obama ( actually it is quite the other way around).  Is Obama Christian or is it just convenient for him?  Just because one calls themselves Christian doesn't mean a whole lot to me especially in politics (especially when their vote, stance, says otherwise).  All Christians are not the same (do not believe the same not even in basic fundamentals).  Shoot I'm not even sure if Obama is American (little late for this though).  Looks like Obama might stay  in office for another 4 years. 
The only true obligation a Christian has is to God and his word.

Sarcasm is hard to interpret online - agree

XBAR - When will you be on a ballot?  So AJ can really vote for you.

Option 1:  Obama
Option 2:  Romney
Option 3:  ????

aj

I do think this ammenesty deal is interesting. Obama had a Democrat controlled senate and house for two years! They couldn't give away money fast enough. They could have voted in anything they wanted. Now Obama is running against a do nothing congress? Then he does a presidential pardon for illegals? Thde democrats haven't put a budget together in two years. They don't want to be on record as doing anything.

knabe

aj

Obamas school boy charm and basketball playing ability apparrently didn't impress Putin. Obama got taken to the wood shed and will be considered the worst president since Jimmie Carter.

Gargan

aj said:
Obamas school boy charm and basketball playing ability apparrently didn't impress Putin. Obama got taken to the wood shed and will be considered the worst president since Jimmie Carter.

Yes, maybe when he's done in the whitehouse he should try being a reality show host or something. He's actually qualified for that.

SmithNorthside

Gargan said:
aj said:

Yes, maybe when he's done in the whitehouse he should try being a reality show host or something. He's actually qualified for that.
[/quote  Maybe on Oprah Network, All he is qualified for. VOTE HIM OUT.

aj

Charlie Rose tried to get Rubio this morning. Wow Rubio blasted ole Charlie off the planet.

cattlemanr

It has taken 80 + years for the Democrat party to get us to this point. Otis time to take America back and return to the small, limited, free market, Constitutional government of our founding fathers. 

D

dogger

Worst President in the history of the good ole u.s.a. Odumba... He couldnt manage a simple business. Sure smooth with his b.s...... Bring back bill Clinton please he understands how to manage