Help Me Vote Obama Out

Help Support Steer Planet:

Limiman12

unfortunatly, not EVERYONE, that is why we need to show up at polls, 50 % don't pay taxes, more people then ever on welfare aid of some sort.......  I am sure they are not all on Page nine....

Mueller Show Cattle

knabe said:
Big M Show Cattle said:
I did not enforce the laws, then I would not be doing my job and there for do not deserve to be paid by the wonderful tax payers (including myself as a tax payer).

How do you prioritize which laws to enforce?  

Based on wether you are busy are not. If I am en route to an assault in progress or other priority call and notice someone roll a stop sign or run a red light, I am not going to stop going to the call I'm en route to for a traffic infraction. If I'm not en route to a priority call, I enforce all laws that I see. Now if I can catch a glimpse of a plate of a vehicle breaking a law while en route to a priority call, I will follow it up when I get free from that priority call I'm en route to.

XBAR, you need to read my posts a little closer and not assume things you do not know, I said the law makers that are voted in office make it right, so you need to ask your politicians that question about abortion. If you want my answer, no it's no right and I'm against it because of my religious beliefs, but remember I don't make the laws.

RyanChandler

Big M Show Cattle said:
Just because it's my job does not make it right? (Good movie though) but your law makers that were voted in made it right,

By the same token you must say, abortion is also right, as our law makers that were voted in made it right. Unless you want to retract your statement - that because its the law, its therefore right?

I don't endorse abortion, I just respect individuals rights to make choices for themselves, without interference from any authoritarian power.

Mueller Show Cattle

Yes the Law Makers that were voted in made it right for me to enforce the laws wether you like them laws or not. As far as abortion go it is not a law against it meaning people can have them if they want. So there is no enforcing anything on that wether you believe in it or not. Where you you come up with these crazy explanations. Read my last post over again and let it sink in for a minute. I said I don't agree with abortion because of my religious beliefs but there is no law on that if you did not know that. You saying that I believe in everything that are laws, if so where did I EVER say that, there are some laws that I don't agree with but yes it is my job to enforce the laws. I think for the 3rd time, I don't make the laws, just enforce them, is that hard to understand?

RyanChandler

No amount of money could make me enforce something I didn't believe in. 

"NOW YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL. - NOW YOU DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU" - RATM

Mueller Show Cattle

-XBAR- said:
No amount of money could make me enforce something I didn't believe in.  

"NOW YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL. - NOW YOU DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU" - RATM

Yes I do what they tell me, I work for someone else (A city in my job), so I do what they tell me or I'm out a job just like anyone working for someone else. I enjoy my job, do I love my job "No" just being honest and I say that because looking back I see other things I would rather be doing such as running a ranch but I don't have the money to start one and everything I have was worked for by me or my wife to own. I also have 10 years left till I can retire with the PD being a 20 year retirement, If I started over now there is no other job I would be able to retire in 10 years (would only have 5 years left if they counted my Missouri time but they don't) which will put me at 48, not to many people that work for someone else gets to retire at that age unless you were in the military to retire. My parents are both still alive and have a good amount of money but I would rather have them than their money. So I work for what I got and I take the good with the bad.

J

JTM

-XBAR- said:
Big M Show Cattle said:
Just because it's my job does not make it right? (Good movie though) but your law makers that were voted in made it right,

By the same token you must say, abortion is also right, as our law makers that were voted in made it right. Unless you want to retract your statement - that because its the law, its therefore right?

I don't endorse abortion, I just respect individuals rights to make choices for themselves, without interference from any authoritarian power.
FYI, abortion was legalized in a case called Roe vs. Wade. It was not voted to be legal by our congress. An activist supreme court made the law. I say vote out the advocate for partial birth abortion or infanticide.

RyanChandler

JTM said:
-XBAR- said:
Big M Show Cattle said:

FYI, abortion was legalized in a case called Roe vs. Wade. It was not voted to be legal by our congress. An activist supreme court made the law. I say vote out the advocate for partial birth abortion or infanticide.

On June 28, 1983, the U.S. Senate voted against the proposed Hatch/Eagleton Amendment to the U.S Constitution.  In effect, this vote upheld the Roe V. Wade decision of 1973 which legalized abortion on a national level. 

aj

i am personally holding out for medicinal crack. We want crack hey, we want crack hey!

knabe

Still don't get why the Hsus doesn't care about humans.

Just think if people started aborting late term cattle due to sex.

Same thing with puppies and any animal with big soft eyes.

I also don't get why they don't care about bacteria and basically any form of life.

I also don't get why they don't take animals to church and a variety of other human activities. There shouldnt be a limit the the access to humanity that animals should have. 

Monkeys should be able to have human races.

aj

If Walker would have been recalled there would have been a 2 week expose on the deal. The big three networks gave the story 40 seconds since he was not recalled. The main stream media is going to look so biased when barock goes down. It will be interested to watch. They will have to come around one by one......it will be fun to watch.

Heavy Weight

"All Christians have a religious obligation to re elect Obama.  At least he proclaims to be Christian; Romney is a practicing Mormon."    X-Bar

" I just respect individuals rights to make choices for themselves, without interference from any authoritarian power."  X-Bar

"Because life is full of adventure, and I defend each person's right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings."  X-Bar

Ridiculing Romney for his religious beliefs to me isn't a respecting, defending, or a welcoming statement. Practice what you preach.