I have a serious problem.

Help Support Steer Planet:

beattieclubcalves

Not a problem at all!!
I use to when i was in high school during study hall got to the computer lab and look at sale magazines online.. I have gave many girlfriends the wave goodbye cuz they tried tellin mei  couldnt do this or that in the cattle life now i got one that absolutely loves it begs me all the time to go do chores with me and she is so hooked to it she is helpin break calves this year for shows. so all i have to say is its not a problem at all i was made fun of in school cuzi was a jock but my other jock friends would make fun of me cuz i spent more time showin cattle and goin to sales than partyin but all i gotta say is look at me now half of them have droppedo ut of college and are goin no where so keep goin with it!

mark tenenbaum

beaner jane said:
I think my love of cattle keeps me for having any boyfriends. The last one I had told me that I couldn't buy a steer to show for this past season, I said see ya buddy! GM I am glad your girlfriend is so understanding. Good for you Beaner-If the cattle dont come first-a guy will come along who thiks that way and youll have something in common, that wont go away O0

the angus111

beaner jane,you have until your 50 or so to get a boyfriend.thats when you get that big denny's discount on the grand slam breakfast.enjoy the cattle while you can.rusty

beaner jane

Mark- Ya I thought he would love the fact that I love cattle, as he does too. It ended up being the only thing we ever faught about. He never let me make any decisions about anything. I thought that because I paid for everything that I should have a say so. I am a very good at waiting, guess that will come in handy while I wait on a guy.

Rusty- What if I think I am in my prime now....? I do love me some Denny's tho...

BABYTEX

I also know how you all feel.  My whole family got hooked after we had a tornado that destroyed our dairy barn.  We always had some beef animals but not real good adn since the tornado we no longer milk and have gotten bigger in the beef.  Just the last couple years we got into showing the club calves and Chianina crosses. After beef expo each year we sit on the internet studying what sire we will use to breed some of our animals and when spring comes in cold MN our evenings the whole family is out working with the animals and just cannot wait for the fair and other shows to come around.  We also spend hour upon hour looking at the show circuit magazines.  Its an addiction but my parents say they would rather see me busy with the cattle than in trouble.

horseshoe b

breeding and showing cattle is worse than being hooked on cocaine and probably more expensive,      you will spend your last dime just to try and make that "great one".

beaner jane

That is so true. If showing cattle has taught me anything things it's how to strech a penny four ways and showing cattle keeps me to broke to get into any real trouble.

shortdawg

Cattleosis - the addiction to anything and everything cattle related. I think we all have it. We take cattlecations - that's when you plan your vacations to an area where you can get a herd visit on the itinerary. We went to Yellowstone but had to stop by Mantua on the way. Went to Disneyworld and had to stop by Caney Valley .................... it just goes on  and on .............................. (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow)

TottenClubCalves

Lol Geez I wish I could find a girl like you Jane ;] most my past girlfriends got all upset when I started talking about my new heifers to friends, she said I needed to stop calling her that  (lol)

fullblood

bovine therapy    one will never understand slow,quiet movements  of four legs a yell in an indecipherable language the deep,sad stare by intense eyes ...but oh, what pease!        my daughter wrote this for me one christmas

Bone2011

Our high school bought us all laptops and thats what i blame my bad grades on, cause all I do is look at cattle  and look at this site lol

beaner jane

Totten you are never gonna find a girl half as cool as I am, unles you can do these three things. One get off here. I am the only cool girl you know and you already know me. Second stop picking up lowline cattle with your grandma, even if they are roans. thirdly...thats a word right. spring break....

TottenClubCalves

Lol ur so funny, Just wait till you get down here for spring break. Hows the weather up there btw? Its was a frigid 76 degrees in florida today. ;]

beaner jane

LOL Playboy huh... thats funny.

Totten you talk lots of smack you better be able to back it up!