• Farwest

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • RSC

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • THE Goat

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

austin

Jason and I were talking about installing a karma system where those with more karma can impact other people's karma more significantly. People on other message boards sometimes call it "Reputation," and it provides a lot of amusement. It might be difficult to install, but we'll see. 

OH Breeder

Dusty said:
Dave said:
farwest said:
RSC said:
Looks like OLE DAVE got a few point for calling a Spade a Spade!

Tony (thumbsup)
Hmmmm.   O0
Sorry Farwest, I think u are pretty harsh on poor ole RSC but maybe he deserves it. :-\

He deserves it, trust me...

Dave started this thread Karma= 0 today = 9
RSC wow he is up to 43.
Farwest what the heck happened 23. Go to your collective bargaining unit and work on this one for equal Karma across the board. maybe based on seniority. Steerplanet has not unionized ....yet

RSC

Great Job Farwest, You became poupular this morning.  The Karma shows what you contribute to this board!  (clapping)

Tony

farwest

OH Breeder said:
Dusty said:
Dave said:
farwest said:
RSC said:

Tony (thumbsup)
Hmmmm.   O0
Sorry Farwest, I think u are pretty harsh on poor ole RSC but maybe he deserves it. :-\

RSC wow he is up to 43.
Farwest what the heck happened 23. Go to your collective bargaining unit and work on this one for equal Karma across the board. maybe based on seniority. Steerplanet has not unionized ....yet
The union has answered.  I don't know what to say.  I have a karma for about every 9 posts, rsc one for abut every 25.  Seems there is no contest.  I think my elderly opinion is trusted more than from a college kid(rsc).  No offense now boys and  girls.

RSC

farwest said:
OH Breeder said:
Dusty said:
Dave said:
farwest said:
RSC said:

Tony (thumbsup)
Hmmmm.   O0

RSC wow he is up to 43.
The union has answered.   I don't know what to say.   I have a karma for about every 9 posts, rsc one for abut every 25.  Seems there is no contest.   I think my elderly opinion is trusted more than from a college kid(rsc).   No offense now boys and  girls.
Not sure if the Union answered, it looks more like the Mafia!  Anyone smell a rat?  :eek:

OH Breeder

RSC said:
farwest said:
OH Breeder said:
Dusty said:
Dave said:
farwest said:
RSC said:

Tony (thumbsup)
Hmmmm.   O0

RSC wow he is up to 43.
The union has answered.   I don't know what to say.   I have a karma for about every 9 posts, rsc one for abut every 25.  Seems there is no contest.   I think my elderly opinion is trusted more than from a college kid(rsc).   No offense now boys and  girls.
Not sure if the Union answered, it looks more like the Mafia!  Anyone smell a rat?   :eek:

Or was it pitty that the union folks have been hit so hard lately. OR sympathy for that nasty goat in the profile picture.

Jill

I can only speak for myself, but the union had nothing to do with it, it's the nasty goat (clapping)

farmboy

bah bah bah bah bah na nan ana ana na na na

goats....................... taste good on pizza

just 1 more and i'll have 60

LT

Now the donkey has 60!!! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)  all the help with photoshop!  Thanks

farwest

Dave said:
I think the goat will win!
That goat is the cheapest gomer bull their is.  Don't eat much and always sniffs out the hot ones.  Look for the white goat and theres your hot cow.  Ill  get a pic at breeding time.  For real.

Dave

farwest said:
Dave said:
I think the goat will win!
That goat is the cheapest gomer bull their is.  Don't eat much and always sniffs out the hot ones.  Look for the white goat and theres your hot cow.   Ill  get a pic at breeding time.  For real.
Is he for lease or does he have a brother? pm the price. lol

Latest posts