• Farwest

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • RSC

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • THE Goat

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

farwest

Serious as heck.  That goat will not hang with the other goats, always with the cows and always with a hot cow.  I was concerned he may be running off the bulls with those horns, but after watching he wasn't.  sure does stink though

jbw

So when farwest shows up with his goat, does he have a bright suit, lots of bling on his fingers and alot of gold chains around his neck, have a big goblet in one hand and a cane in the other hand?  Do you pay in advance? Just wandering how this goat deal works!! :-\

OH Breeder

farwest said:
Serious as heck.   That goat will not hang with the other goats, always with the cows and always with a hot cow.  I was concerned he may be running off the bulls with those horns, but after watching he wasn't.  sure does stink though

Who stinks, you or the goat? I have never had the pleasure to meet you. I only know what i have heard through the grapevine. RSC said it is contest on the stink -you or the goat.

Jill

OH Breeder said:
farwest said:
Serious as heck.   That goat will not hang with the other goats, always with the cows and always with a hot cow.  I was concerned he may be running off the bulls with those horns, but after watching he wasn't.  sure does stink though

Who stinks, you or the goat? I have never had the pleasure to meet you. I only know what i have heard through the grapevine. RSC said it is contest on the stink -you or the goat.

He is one on my list to meet, farwest not the goat.

justme

jbw said:
So when farwest shows up with his goat, does he have a bright suit, lots of bling on his fingers and alot of gold chains around his neck, have a big goblet in one hand and a cane in the other hand?  Do you pay in advance? Just wandering how this goat deal works!! :-\

Holy Toledo, a goat pimp!  Heck he's the "Snoop Dogg" of the gomer goat world lol

BIGTEX

OH Breeder said:
farwest said:

I didn't know you could smell through the computer. Someone send me a scratch and sniff.

oakbar

Big Tex, you really need to watch out what you're asking for.    I don't think you want to smell the goat or his pimp!!  Ha,HA!!