Lost a couple more.. n/c

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

Show Heifer said:
Quote from Zach: They always say celebrity deaths come in 3's

Are you kidding me? Everyone has forgot about Ed McMann. You do not get much bigger in number 2 men than him.
Ed McMann
Farah Fawcett
Michael Jackon
Willie Mays (is that true? I haven't heard that one)

But if it is, then that would be number 4.

im not counting michael jackson child molester  ;)

Show Heifer

Zach, I just saw the story on the news. He might have died from complications from a head bump he received from a plane landing.

And, I don't really count the child molester as a celebrity either, but.....

Isn't it funny how much "celebration" there has been over mj, but hardly a peep on Farah F, or Ed McMann?  Just goes to show ya, no one can look away from a train wreck about to happen or a freak show. No matter how weird or nasty.

justme

Billy Mays was one of my sons idols.  (hey he just turned 7 give him a break)  He even did his speech at jr. nationals that he wanted to be an inventor like Billy Mays.  Guess Evan is going to have to step up sooner than her thought to fill Billy's shoes!

Doc

Lost another one with Karl Malden , today. Will the "Streets of San Francisco" be safe without him? 97 years old.

OqRanch

When Farah got to Heaven, God gave her one wish.  She wished for all the children in the world to be safe.  Poof....MJ gone.

herefordfootball

Mj seems to be the only thing the news can pull out of there sleeve to report on. MJ died, what did he die of?, what was included in his will?, 25000 dollar gold casket, MJ memorial, blah, blah, blah, I really dont think anyone cares anymore or did in the first place.  :p  :p

Chris

afhm

I'm tired of hearing about it, there are much better/ more important things that the media can report on.

Jace

Most of today's people can't hardly pay their bills,let alone listen to the stupid Michael Jackson crap! They shoudl jsut shut up about it already. I think we have heard enough....

justintime

I find it interesting that when Mother Teresa died, we heard it reported and saw a few tributes on the news for a couple days then it was not reported anymore. Now we have MJ dead, and his death seems to have developed a life of it's own. This man was a flaky, poor piece of humanity, that if he were to show up at most people's door they would not allow him in their home. And now we have 1.2 million people trying to get tickets to his funeral. Personally, I wouldn't walk across the street to his funeral if it was food was free.

Show Heifer

I am so sick of hearing about the dead pediphile that I could just puke. He didn't do any humanitary work. He didn't donate any money to charity. He molested kids then paid off their parents.  He was a self centered, egotistical freak. 

But upon thinking about it. I really think the government killed him. Face it. You haven't heard about the highest unemployement rate in our countries history. You haven't heard about our troops being pulled out of Iraq only to go to Afganistan. You haven't heard of the casualities. You haven't heard the latest idiot thing biden has said.  Let face it. It is a cover up by our government. 

Ok, I am joking on the last part. But I really am sick of hear about the sicko, wacko, pediphile. I do not know whether to laugh at the people mourning him (for God's sake, some are actually crying on TV and "using my last penny to go to the memorial") or feel sorry for them due to their lack of real human bonds. Pathetic. Every last one of them.

OqRanch

Show Heifer said:
I am so sick of hearing about the dead pediphile that I could just puke. He didn't do any humanitary work. He didn't donate any money to charity. He molested kids then paid off their parents.  He was a self centered, egotistical freak.   

But upon thinking about it. I really think the government killed him. Face it. You haven't heard about the highest unemployement rate in our countries history. You haven't heard about our troops being pulled out of Iraq only to go to Afganistan. You haven't heard of the casualities. You haven't heard the latest idiot thing biden has said.  Let face it. It is a cover up by our government. 

Ok, I am joking on the last part. But I really am sick of hear about the sicko, wacko, pediphile. I do not know whether to laugh at the people mourning him (for God's sake, some are actually crying on TV and "using my last penny to go to the memorial") or feel sorry for them due to their lack of real human bonds. Pathetic. Every last one of them.
(clapping)