monopoly and tiger woods dead?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bulldaddy

twistedhshowstock said:
Like was said earlier, I hadnt heard about Monopoly or Tiger Woods being put down, but I knew Monopoly hadnt been producing.  So yes original Monopoly semen is about to sky rocket more than it already had.  I also figured the end was coming for Monopoly because they have been pushing Monopoly 2 pretty heavily.  I wouldnt be to concerned though, the clones should breed just like him, so if Monopoly worked on your cows then just use a clone.  The only issue could be semen quality, and I believe there were even semen quality issues with some batches of the original.

I have had good conception with the M2 semen I got from Lautner last year--much better than with the original.  Maybe just luck of the draw.

MOClubbyGuy

Maybe consider Monopoly's full brother, Master of Puppets. Semen is priced at $25 and is readily available with owners and semen distributors.

knabe

Maybe an opening for a Fullblood influenced bull after all.

These clubby bulls sure die young and the qc on semen seems to suck.

tcf

Duncan Livestock said:
MLC reps in Canada have quoted Monopoly as $200/straw.  We can not get cloned semen of any kind in Canada.

That is correct, he is $200 in Canada. Cloned semen is currently illegal to be imported across the boarder. If caught smugling semen across the fine can be heavy and you will be flagged as a smuggler, not sure what classification but being red flagged is never good, expect delays whenever you travel, even within the country. if you will be at Stampede up here in Canada i will have Monopoly Semen on hand if you want to pick some up.
Kurtis

PDJ

outspoken said:
so when you get to the border-- do they open the tank and go through each canister, and make sure each bull collected is ok to import?

I'd switch the tops out.
Yanno, If I worked for the USDA, I would be pretty careful about saying I was willing to illegally import/export ag pproducts of any type, especially on a public forum. ;)

BadgerFan

outspoken said:
so when you get to the border-- do they open the tank and go through each canister, and make sure each bull collected is ok to import?

I'd switch the tops out.

you don't just show up ap the border with a tank.  there's a lengthy export protocol involving applications, vet certification, health testing on bull and semen, etc. 

shorthornmn

I must agree with the comment about these young clubby bulls dying young and poor semen quality. I have heard a lot of issues with that, but it's pretty obvious why and i'm surprised more haven't figured it out. These bulls are REALLY young when they start collecting them so they don't have the best quality and when they are being collected that heavily they are in small pens with no excercise-they basically cripple them at a very early age and then need to be put down. Pretty obvious to me. I love the A.I. industry, but there is your problem with the young clubby bulls dying.

wyatt

shorthornmn said:
I must agree with the comment about these young clubby bulls dying young and poor semen quality. I have heard a lot of issues with that, but it's pretty obvious why and i'm surprised more haven't figured it out. These bulls are REALLY young when they start collecting them so they don't have the best quality and when they are being collected that heavily they are in small pens with no excercise-they basically cripple them at a very early age and then need to be put down. Pretty obvious to me. I love the A.I. industry, but there is your problem with the young clubby bulls dying.
(clapping)

DLD

$12 a unit for Monopoly semen??? Quote from who? If it's an individual either they don't know what they've got, or they believe it to be bad (in terms of semen quality).  Monopoly, even the clone(s), has never traded at $12...