My favorite song today

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Wile E. Coyote is by a little known band......The Great Divide. Song about Wile E. chasing a funny looking bird by attaching Acme rockets to skate boards etc. I bought it off the I tune deal. It don't take much to intertain me.

Telos

AJ. Thanks for starting this thread. Always like to see what everyone is listening to. Music is very personal and not everyone likes the same thing and that's OK. Hope everyone puts up their new favorite songs.

aj

Not to shabby quote from the Hanaka song! My favorute new song is "The sky above and the mud below" by Tom Russell. Its a rustic song of horse thievery and the vengence of a preacher gone bad. Possibly the perfect country western song.....a little Willie Nelsonish with a waylon Jennings attitude. A song about long hair.....Mexicans.......killing and hanging and the book of Revelations.........direct quote is "though shall not covet your neighbors mare".

Davis Shorthorns

I love the Great Divide.  My favorite song of theirs is college days.  My favorite song today is probably Cassey Donahew and No Doubt.

Telos

Aussie- I believe you are spot on. That is how I perceive AJ on a good day before he feeds the cows.  (lol)