New Trausch Farms Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

Carlson Cattle

obie105 said:
Carlson, what did you breed all your cows to last year after all the questions a year ago? When are they due? Depending on those calves that would help with breeding decisions I would think. Did you ever get any of your cows tested?

This is what my cows are bred to and their calving date.

Heatwave cow- Amen - 2/18/14
Hairy Bear cow- One and Only - 2/18/14
Irish Whiskey/ Meyer heifer- Jessie James - 2/18/14
Recip cow- 3/12/14
Recip cow- 3/12/14

we only put 5 eggs in and got 2 to stick and those eggs were Walks aloneX Hannibal eggs.

Skibinski Farms

For what its worth, I asked Chris Saturday what he thought he is going to work best on and his reply was Sim x Angus cows. He said the Salty dog cows and hired man cows are making good cows for them.

ferkj

Clubby24 said:
Carlson Cattle said:
here are a couple more pictures without a stall divider in front of it. also i am now thinking tomahawk chop with be a better option... what do you all think about tomahawk chop being a better option? one reason i think he is better is just because of his age. and overall look of being bigger.

That may have been one of the dumbest things I have ever heard....

Now why would you say that Clubby?  ::)  I would think in 3 years when Tomahawk chop is 4 and rock salt only 3 yrs and 8 months it would affect your mating decisions greatly.

Carlson Cattle

ferkj said:
Clubby24 said:
Carlson Cattle said:
here are a couple more pictures without a stall divider in front of it. also i am now thinking tomahawk chop with be a better option... what do you all think about tomahawk chop being a better option? one reason i think he is better is just because of his age. and overall look of being bigger.

That may have been one of the dumbest things I have ever heard....

Now why would you say that Clubby?  ::)  I would think in 3 years when Tomahawk chop is 4 and rock salt only 3 yrs and 8 months it would affect your mating decisions greatly.
Thank you for standing up for me

ferkj

Jason....we need a smiley for beating my head against the wall.