Peer Pressure

Help Support Steer Planet:

afhm

Trying to remember, but doesn't Rowe have a bull named Peer Pressure as well?  Not that it really matters, just didn't want someone to get semen on the wrong bull if thats the case.

kswlaw

Not that I am aware of. I checked on-line for the name before I named him and didn't bring up that there was any other bull named Peer Pressure.

BTW we also sell privatly and arranements can be made to get semen to you.  Our cell#'s are Laura's  330-201-0356  or Ken's  330-201-5579.

forbes family farms

I just bred my 4 heifers to him and i just can't wait for the calves to arrive in February and March. Bill F. told me that Peer Pressure works the best on BIG FRAMED COWS.

BovineGirl

I just re-bred 3 back to him. Love the syle and the temperment of these calves. I had 4 bulls this past spring, I was and am very pleased with him. BW were awesome, My largest calf out of him was 78 Lbs after weighing right after birth.

nck21

Here's a Peer Pressure heifer out of a Laredo (Habanero) 1/2 maine first calf heifer. She was small at birth...we didn't have to assist with her. I just thought I would post her because I haven't seen many of his calves on here.

Attachments

• IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 439