raush limpd$%^&#K

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

I just read Mr Limbaugh thinks we should abandone the people of Haiti because of the expense to (taxpayers) I am fed up with fat-out of shape Hollywood drug addicts- and it is a matter of pride and historical integrity for the people of our country to reach out and help those in need when there is a disaster-I FOUND the comments of that  rotund ex-participant in several stays at REHAB  A MAORAL OUTRAGE TO ANY AMERICAN-PARTICULARLY THE AMERICAN FARMER,( the innate intelligence and integrity of which) reduces in a blink the insipid attention garnering attempts of a vacant, overweight, psusdo-intellectual closet queen O0 <beer>

lowann

mark tenenbaum said:
I just read Mr Limbaugh thinks we should abandone the people of Haiti because of the expense to (taxpayers) I am fed up with fat-out of shape Hollywood drug addicts- and it is a matter of pride and historical integrity for the people of our country to reach out and help those in need when there is a disaster-I FOUND the comments of that  rotund ex-participant in several stays at REHAB  A MAORAL OUTRAGE TO ANY AMERICAN-PARTICULARLY THE AMERICAN FARMER,( the innate intelligence and integrity of which) reduces in a blink the insipid attention garnering attempts of a vacant, overweight, psusdo-intellectual closet queen O0 <beer>

I'm with you!!! Can't stand the prescription drug addict!!!

afhm

IMO if they didn't send aid to the USA to help when hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards, floods or droughts or any other disaster we have had then why should we help them.  Why should we extend a helping hand to any country that laughs when something wrong happens to the US.  Plus in a time when so many of our own people are in dire straits why send money and resources somewhere else when they could be utilized here at home to help get our own nation back more securely on its feet.

SHAGGY

I will be the first to say we need to help those that are less fortunate, and that we as Americans dont realize how well we have it untill things like this happen. With that said this whole raush thing is nothing more than the left winged liberalism that uses the media to construed context to benefit their political battles. As i said i agree whole heartedly that we should help these people through this unbelievable time, but if anyone watched the CNN report on it tonight it did severally aggravate me how ungrateful these people were for the help, they were complaining about everything. AFHM makes valid points as well.  Maybe we should have a politics thread  ;D  

mark tenenbaum

lowann said:
mark tenenbaum said:

I'm with you!!! Can't stand the prescription drug addict!!! Thank you-THIS IS ALSO ABOUT A HUGE CATASTROPHE-WHERE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE DYING OR UNACCOUNTED FOR THE WAHINGTON POST SHOWED A YOUNG GUY TRYING TO HELP EXTRICATE A DYING TEACHER-BY THE BODY OF AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL CRUSHED (A SLOW DEATH NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE) BY CONCRETE how can anyone who is an American  d eny heilp to those people-AND THEN QUICKLY CHANGE THEIR WEBSITE TO SUIT THE MOMENT_THEY REMIND ME OF THE MORONS IN TRHE AMERICAN NAZI PARTY

knabe

as usual, the exact words are not cited, only hate for an individual.

if you want to give, give outside the government as most money channeled through government aid gets wasted, just like the stimulus package.

i have two close friends with relatives in haiti.  haiti is a joke according to them.  both of them said haiti made a deal with the devil (france) which put a fixed price on their goods to sell in exchange for release from france.  it's a little more complicated than that, but basically true.  go talk to people FROM haiti who know a little history about the place.  

knabe

mark tenenbaum said:
I'm with you!!! Can't stand the prescription drug addict!!! Thank you-THIS IS ALSO ABOUT A HUGE CATASTROPHE-WHERE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE DYING OR UNACCOUNTED FOR THE WAHINGTON POST SHOWED A YOUNG GUY TRYING TO HELP EXTRICATE A DYING TEACHER-BY THE BODY OF AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL CRUSHED (A SLOW DEATH NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE) BY CONCRETE how can anyone who is an American  d eny heilp to those people-AND THEN QUICKLY CHANGE THEIR WEBSITE TO SUIT THE MOMENT_THEY REMIND ME OF THE MORONS IN TRHE AMERICAN NAZI PARTY
[/quote]

Mark.  have you personally donated?  when is your flight down there to help?  well, i guess you did donate through your taxes.

mark tenenbaum

SHAGGY said:
I will be the first to say we need to help those that are less fortunate, and that we as Americans dont realize how well we have it untill things like this happen. With that said this whole raush thing is nothing more than the left winged liberalism that uses the media to construed context to benefit their political battles. As i said i agree whole heartedly that we should help these people through this unbelievable time, but if anyone watched the CNN report on it tonight it did severally aggravate me how ungrateful these people were for the help, they were complaining about everything. AFHM makes valid points as well.  Maybe we should have a politics thread  ;D   I find it a bit of a stretch to judge the victims (10000 plus known dead or missing )  as ungratefull-when was the last time you had several thousand people in your area crushed to death or missing.

mark tenenbaum

knabe said:
mark tenenbaum said:

Mark.  have you personally donated?  when is your flight down there to help?  well, i guess you did donate through your taxes.
[/quote]

SHAGGY

I cant imagine what it is like and hope and pray i never do, but i think i would be smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds you. Mark you obviously didnt read my whole thread you just picked out what you wanted to see ( just like you did with the raush thing), i do sympathize for these people but dont like people that are ungrateful for help when they basically demand it.  

mark tenenbaum

mark tenenbaum said:
knabe said:
mark tenenbaum said:

Mark.  have you personally donated?  when is your flight down there to help?  well, i guess you did donate through your taxes. I have personally donated-Im from berryville Va 45 miles from Dulles airport-NO ONE WITHOUT CLEARANCES IS ALLOWED IN THE AREA_(your a dumb farmer sorry to bust your bubble) -Im really not interested in your political affiliations or aspirations-validations -this is about people (NON WHITE PEOPLE) who are sufering
[/quote]

mark tenenbaum

knabe said:
as usual, the exact words are not cited, only hate for an individual.

if you want to give, give outside the government as most money channeled through government aid gets wasted, just like the stimulus package.

i have two close friends with relatives in haiti.  haiti is a joke according to them.  both of them said haiti made a deal with the devil (france) which put a fixed price on their goods to sell in exchange for release from france.  it's a little more complicated than that, but basically true.  go talk to people FROM haiti who know a little history about the place.  Thats a great solice to a nine year old girl crushed to death on the front page of the New York Times and Washigton Post-HA HA

SHAGGY

I find it a bit funny that number one you had to refer to them as non white, do you have something on your conscious? I also think that it is a little funny you call someone a dumb farmer because they dont agree with you. I dont know who were referring to but if any reference was to me i actually think i am quite intelligent ( i like to think i have done well for myself). I will try to make this my last post since i am a dumb farmer and you obviously know that you are right about everything. In that case i would like to contact you cause there are many things i want the answer too, i hope you can put it in terms i can understand though.    

mark tenenbaum

afhm said:
IMO if they didn't send aid to the USA to help when hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards, floods or droughts or any other disaster we have had then why should we help them.  Why should we extend a helping hand to any country that laughs when something wrong happens to the US.  Plus in a time when so many of our own people are in dire straits why send money and resources somewhere else when they could be utilized here at home to help get our own nation back more securely on its feet HAITI is the poorest country in the world DUHHHH, PS CUBA IS NEREBY DOUBLE DUHHHH O0.