raush limpd$%^&#K

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

SHAGGY said:
I find it a bit funny that number one you had to refer to them as non white, do you have something on your conscious? I also think that it is a little funny you call someone a dumb farmer because they dont agree with you. I dont know who were referring to but if any reference was to me i actually think i am quite intelligent ( i like to think i have done well for myself). I will try to make this my last post since i am a dumb farmer and you obviously know that you are right about everything. In that case i would like to contact you cause there are many things i want the answer too, i hope you can put it in terms i can understand though.    Not in the least-a hospital ship will sail out of Annapolis tonight- there will be multi-national contingents headed that way to help- AND NONE OF THE EFFORTS  ARE TIED TO POLITICAL OR ECONOMIC AGENDAS ( THEY DIDNT GIVE US MONEY WE SHOULDNT HELP THEM) YOU CAN BE AS WELL FOR YOURSELF AS YOU WANT- HELPING THOSE IN NEED-IS WHAT THE TRADITIONAL NON-DENOMONATIONAL USA IS ABOUT-(just MY opinion-YOU AND limp$$^%^&^&#CK ) ARE WELCOME TO YOURS O0

afhm

Mark slow down and type/spell better so your rants are easier to read.  I don't care how poor or rich a nation is if they don't help us in our times of need or support us by importing a great deal of American made products then they don't need or deserve our help.  Evidently you forgot all of the media pics and footage of so many foreign coutries cheering at our misfortune on 9/11 or chose to turn a blind eye to it.  If we cut out all of this foreign aid b.s. we could wipe out the national debt and really help our own.  Oh by the way how did cuba get into this discussion?

SHAGGY

Mark, i think you are coming to your own conclusions about some of my post, i agree this is an unbelievable tragedy that i hope to never encounter, i also agreed we should help them. Your original post was a rant on Raush, which i simply said people put words in his mouth and you were mad at him for something he simply didnt say, then you changed the agenda.

knabe

SHAGGY said:
Mark, i think you are coming to your own conclusions about some of my post, i agree this is an unbelievable tragedy that i hope to never encounter, i also agreed we should help them. Your original post was a rant on Raush, which i simply said people put words in his mouth and you were mad at him for something he simply didnt say, then you changed the agenda.

sounds like the formula for a good campaign ad.

mark tenenbaum

knabe said:
SHAGGY said:

sounds like the formula for a good campaign ad  WELL" RAUSH pretty well made the bed-and thats that-the sources are just too wide-even though the spelling became a bit Irish-hopefully the points were made- my agenda is simply that( US )Americans must do as we have allways done-JEERED OR CHEERED-HELP those that are in disasterous need friend or enemy-it is a source of pride in my country that really has NO AGENDAS- regardless of what one agrees or disagrees with-its an integrity thing-TIED to the very base and simple fact that we are the USA-if you wanna spell check-you are missing the point. O0

CJC

afhm said:
Mark slow down and type/spell better so your rants are easier to read.  I don't care how poor or rich a nation is if they don't help us in our times of need or support us by importing a great deal of American made products then they don't need or deserve our help.  Evidently you forgot all of the media pics and footage of so many foreign coutries cheering at our misfortune on 9/11 or chose to turn a blind eye to it.  If we cut out all of this foreign aid b.s. we could wipe out the national debt and really help our own.  Oh by the way how did cuba get into this discussion?

If I recall, I didn't hear about any other countries sending help on 9/11. I totally agree that we should take care of our on.

This is a quote off a cereal box.

Kellogg is helping feed America

Over 36 million Americans are struggling with hunger, and food banks across the country are challenged to keep up with rising demand.
Every year Kellogg Company donates over 22 million pounds of food to Feeding America, the nation's leading hunger-relief organization.
Due to the rising demand for cereal at food banks around the country, in June 2009, Kellogg Company donated one day's worth of cereal production equaling over 55 million servings of cereal.

To learn more about how you can get more involved and help raise funds to fight hunger in the U.S., please visit Facebook.com/Kelloggcares

This is very sad that a company has to do this. It's a sad that own Government can't take care of our on. This is not a DEM / REP thing, This is a AMERICA thing.

It is a very sad thing that happened in Haiti. To change the subject a little, Look how long we have been sending aid to Africa and nothing has changed.

knabe

it's pretty clear time after time, that a higher percentage of a dollar from private donations will go a lot farther than a government dollar.

mostly, all a government dollar does is set the precedent to never help one's self.

haiti has no government.  the only industry is basically cutting down trees.  it's almost totally denuded.

this disaster will pass from the consciousness of liberals, and it will be capitalists who, in the long run, will help the country.

remember, France (the devil) is not capitalistic.

the trail of failed countries after france left is pretty pathetic as they basically imposed communism, then personality cult.

mark tenenbaum

The largest oil deposits in the world are off the coast of Africa-Virtually eliminating (along with our natural gas reserves) any dependance on the Middle Eastern trade. The populations are being decimated by war and disease That should be interesting in the next ten years-since Dubai is an economic shambles along with the rest of the middle east- O0

cowman

Put down the keyboard.

Step away from the computer.

Breathe.

Call Rush tomorrow and tell him how you feel, this is not a forum for political meltdowns.

(Insert awkward silence here, or crickets sounds)...So anyone see the bulls on display today? Thoughts??  

CJC

cowman said:
Put down the keyboard.

Breathe.

Call Rush tomorrow and tell him how you feel, this is not a forum for political meltdowns.

(Insert awkward silence here, or crickets sounds)...So anyone see the bulls on display today? Thoughts??  
(lol) (lol) (lol)

mark tenenbaum

afhm said:
Mark slow down and type/spell better so your rants are easier to read.  I don't care how poor or rich a nation is if they don't help us in our times of need or support us by importing a great deal of American made products then they don't need or deserve our help.  Evidently you forgot all of the media pics and footage of so many foreign coutries cheering at our misfortune on 9/11 or chose to turn a blind eye to it.  If we cut out all of this foreign aid b.s. we could wipe out the national debt and really help our own.  Oh by the way how did cuba get into this discussion? Haiti is too poor to respond to anything-Cuba is an ineffectual communist country-that was a joke son.

knabe

africa is the richest continent for natural resources due to their geology.  where the diamonds, gold and metals like chromium are, is the largest single rock on the planet that is basically a burp and created a bunch of deposits and veins around it as it welled up to the surface.  the next largest one is in Antarctica.  after that, i think there are 2 in n. america.  there are 7 such known deposits.

if you want to read a great book about africa, read "a biography of the continent of africa" by john reader.

a lot of counterintuitive topics are covered.  most interesting is the island of akura.

http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=275

Readers's unassailable conclusion about this state of affairs is that it is made possible solely by private ownership of property. Each tree is owned by an identifiable person; none is subject to the theory of the commons. Individual tree-owners rent the leaf crop to other farmers. Thus, a specific individual has an important stake in making sure that the tree is not stripped so bare that it dies. Wood products are a significant portion of an essentially barter economy. All the land is privately held, with the exception of the most-used tracks between villages. No land has been condemned by a central authority and devoted to roadways. Only the water sources and some communal buildings are shared. Says Reader, "[e]ven the rocky outcrops and the bushes around them belong to known individuals." Reader contrasts this with the "use" (but not ownership) rights that prevail elsewhere in rural Africa.

the cattle are raised in round shelters and the cattle never leave but once a year or so, at which time the manure is removed and placed on the soil.  all the food is brought TO them, which is why the trees are so valuable.

OH Breeder

cowman said:
Put down the keyboard.

Breathe.

;D Funny.

My momma always said, you don't discuss SEX, RELIGION OR POLITICS with strangers. It is just bad etiquette. Most people feel pretty passionate about there views. Usually it just creates hard feelings and most people think there right no matter what. Can we  agree to disagree? ???

HGC

Mark,

You obviously don't listen to the Rush Limbaugh show, because that is not at all what he said.  Just as Rush predicted he tweaked the liberal media just right and they twisted his words, and got all of their liberal followers all worked up.

Did anybody listen to the show yesterday and hear Rush's response to the lady who made the same block head accusation as Mark did?

SKF

No matter how you feel about Haiti the people there need our help. This is not about politics its about people who are suffering. As some have said they did not come help us in a time of need. How could they?? They are one of the poorest countries so what can they do to help us. Not all people from Haiti dislike Americans . I have a very good friend from Haiti and his family as well as many other people from Haiti love America and are God loving Christians. Two wrongs do not make a right. I really don't care what countries came to help us we need to step up and  set the example and do what is right. Who are we to judge anyone's believes? As a Christian I feel that its not my job to judge anyone but to help someone who is suffering and right now the people of Haiti are suffering. Its easy to get mad and caught up with seeing some that are ungrateful and feel like we should not help but there's so many who are grateful and they are in such need right now. So put aside your political believes and just look at them as children of God who need our help.