Red Bulls------ club calf, sim, or maine...

Help Support Steer Planet:

ZNT

Here is just what the Shorties need!  We will have him at Ft. Worth this year.

[/quote]
very good, link to view pedigree online?

Website anywhere with semen available?

thanks!
[/quote]

Here is a link to his pedigree.  He is a May 2011 son of DSMA Quigley.  Quigley sired both the Grand Fullblood Bull and Grand Fullblood Female at last years Ft. Worth Stock Show, along with the Grand Fullblood Get-of-Sire.  Either a part, or full possesion of this great bull prospect will be available this spring.  We are working at some sort of Fullblood Genetics offering for possibly this spring that he may be part of.  An announcement will be made before we head to the Ft. Worth Stock Show if we are doing something, otherwise, everything is available at private treaty. 

http://www.maine-anjou.org/pagedisplay.php?id=385346

kfacres

quick question, before i go look at that pedigree.. if I were reading a pedigree on the AMAA site, and for color it had "O".. would that mean other, and the most likely color being roan? 

ZNT

Cut the BS said:
quick question, before i go look at that pedigree.. if I were reading a pedigree on the AMAA site, and for color it had "O".. would that mean other, and the most likely color being roan? 

I do believe that covers roan.  B - Black or Black/White, R- Red or Red/White, O- for all other color patterns..