Rodgers' vs. Lautner's vs. Trausch's - Best Yearling Bulls Poll

Help Support Steer Planet:

Which bull out of all of Lautner's, Trausch's and Rodger's bulls are the best?? ONLY VOTE ONCE PLEAS

• Total voters

titan

These are all of the yearling bulls the Wade Rodgers, Trausch and Matt Lautner have this year. Each person can vote 5 times. Each day, the two bulls with the lowest number of votes will be voted off and the voting will restart. If there is a tie with the bulls getting eliminated, then all of the bulls with the bottom number of votes will be voted off.  The voting will go on until we have one bull remaining.  Let me know if I left a bull of the list.  Remember to vote every day.  Leave your comments and thoughts below.

ATM OH

I really like this idea! Only suggestion I would have is to add in Trausch also because I consider them to be one of the 'Big 3' as far as promotion and selection.

titan

If a bull has 0 votes by 8:00 pm tonight, it will be taken out of the poll.

vet tech

My honest opinion is that Wade has the best bulls this year. Howeve,r I really like walkie talkie, other than that I think Lautner has too many bulls to pick from every breeding season. I do not think Trausch's bulls this year are the same level as Wade or Matt's bulls. Eye Candy and their Hairietta genetics are the only ones I would consider but their new bulls do not impress me. Rosa for Wade's bulls takes some amazing pictures!

Ohio1

Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
My honest opinion is that Wade has the best bulls this year. Howeve,r I really like walkie talkie, other than that I think Lautner has too many bulls to pick from every breeding season. I do not think Trausch's bulls this year are the same level as Wade or Matt's bulls. Eye Candy and their Hairietta genetics are the only ones I would consider but their new bulls do not impress me. Rosa for Wade's bulls takes some amazing pictures!

Couldn't agree more!

farmboy

From the looks of it, It's all RCC.
How many of lautners bulls are never heard of again after Denver because they put out 15 a year? Seems like 5 or so would be ideal for promotion and would actually warrant heavier use.

C

cornish

Zach said:
From the looks of it, It's all RCC.
How many of lautners bulls are never heard of again after Denver because they put out 15 a year? Seems like 5 or so would be ideal for promotion and would actually warrant heavier use.

would you say "it's goal is to be a monopoly" and cover every base... 

maybe it takes that many to truly find a good one?

Look at Roger's-- one of his 6 is dead already-- and hasn't even been mated to a cow yet.

Warrior10

titan said:
Maybe go with bulls that have 2 votes or fewer, because only 1 bull has 0 votes. Great poll by the way!

Mueller Show Cattle

If we are going strictly off the bull's look as there is not calf crop yet, I know these are Rodgers, Trausch and Lautners bulls. Bot I personall think Talledaga put alot of them bulls to shame and I am a black bull type of guy with black mainly winning around here. So it is hard for me to judge as I have seen all of them bulls in person in Denver, not to say they are bad but Talledaga really "Wowed" me, unlike any other bull. Then the other bulls that "Wowed" me was Unstoppable and Mojito but they were both brought back as a 2 year old bull.

Oops, I just noticed that Talledaga was a 2 years old also, oh well I was still really impressed.

titan

Muddy Creek Show Cattle said:
titan said:
Maybe go with bulls that have 2 votes or fewer, because only 1 bull has 0 votes. Great poll by the way!

Agreed

titan

Many bulls have been eliminated and many are still left. Like today, the bulls with the bottom two number of votes will be removed from the poll at 9:00 pm tomorrow night.  Be sure to vote again for the next series. votes restart. Thanks

brucattle

Is Sull Flat Good in Trauschs line up yet?  He had Good pedigree behind him with stockman 365 and the Tamale family! I see he is not on the poll! I saw him inthe livestock plus mag. But as far as i know  walkie talkie looks good!