Rodgers' vs. Lautner's vs. Trausch's - Best Yearling Bulls Poll

Help Support Steer Planet:

Which bull out of all of Lautner's, Trausch's and Rodger's bulls are the best?? ONLY VOTE ONCE PLEAS

• Total voters

Jacob B

I like the poll.  Have to agree with the Talledega, he was realy impressive, I am a shorty kind of guy though and I did just get around 20 embryos out of our Rose TIP cow and Talledega earlier this week.  How about Night Trips, got to see him in person a few weekends back, he looked awsome.  Overall I would have to say that I like the Wade Rodgers lineup the best top to bottom.

bk2005

i cant say that ive ever herd of a rookie bull selling out of semen before. this is on wade's blog.

Sold Out!!!!
We are currently sold out of BIM, Two Tone, Deadliest Catch, and Man Among Boys they will be selling on a collection by collection basis. All major distributers have some semen sorry for the inconvenience
Wade

im glad im not the only one breeding to the half herf. cant wait to see what kind of heifers he can put out.

CAB

I guess to me it seems interesting at best that the annoucement comes out just as the online semen sale is taking place and all of the bulls listed happen to be on the sale.

CAB

Robbins Show Cattle said:
CAB said:
I guess to me it seems interesting at best that the annoucement comes out just as the online semen sale is taking place and all of the bulls listed happen to be on the sale.

Marketing Genius.
For sure. It seems to work very well.

titan

Instead of taking the bottom two number of votes, we will take the Top Ten Bulls with the highest number of votes and they will move on. The rest will be taken off of the poll.

farmboy

Why not just take
Hard Whiskey
Two Tone
Senator
Walkie Talkie
Blaze of Glory
Deadliest catch

Since they have had the majority of the votes?

titan

Zach said:
Why not just take
Hard Whiskey
Two Tone
Senator
Walkie Talkie
Blaze of Glory
Deadliest catch

because there are more bulls with just as many votes. deadliest catch has more than senator by the way.

CAB

Looks like another"what are the best bulls from Denver" to me. Will Hard Whiskey win again??

Ohio1

buckeye said:
Yea Im sure they are SOLD OUT... what a joke another reason I will not purchase any semen from his bulls
Why? Matt Lautner said there sold out of Walkie talkie, I-80, and about monop 2 you still using his bulls?

ATM OH

Regardless of who owns the bull or what marketing schemes they use it shouldnt matter.  I want to use the best options for my herd that will result in the most productive calf or earn me the most money.  Monopoly might not be the most ideal or practical bull ever born but if people show up wanting to buy those calves, then you better be using him.

Gargan

i appreciate wade for being a true cattleman. i dont believe he spends most of his time at golf outings and etc. of course he likes to make money, but who doesnt. JMO

CAB

One thing that is for certain, you can't blame the promoters for having these sales. If PPL want to buy the semen, they sure can and must B/C it seems to sell well. In the long run it may even drive up the prices on most of the collected bulls would be my guess and why not, everything else we buy sells generally for more than what I seem to think  it should.

sizzler14

My opinion is, Were spending the money regardless so who cares? and Lastly, I cant vote for BOG when hes dead, and I cant vote for Hard Whiskey whenever a bull isnt collecting..

farmboy

titan said:
Zach said:
Why not just take
Hard Whiskey
Two Tone
Senator
Walkie Talkie
Blaze of Glory
Deadliest catch

because there are more bulls with just as many votes. deadliest catch has more than senator by the way.

Walkie Talkie 40 (9.6%)
Crowd Favorite 1 20 (4.8%)
Ohio Senator 29 (6.9%)
Deadliest Catch 34 (8.1%)
Crowd Favorite 2 7 (1.7%)
King Of The Mountain 4 (1%)
Corn Husker 9 (2.2%)
Two Tone 51 (12.2%)
Big Foot 4 (1%)
Blaze Of Glory 33 (7.9%)
Gold Rush 10 (2.4%)
Jawbreaker 10 (2.4%)
High and Mighty 10 (2.4%)
Freak Show 12 (2.9%)
Hard Whiskey 61 (14.6%)
Ali Solution 18 (4.3%)
90 Proof 6 (1.4%)
Smoke a Little Smoke 7 (1.7%)
Medicine Man 4 (1%)
White Elephant 1 (0.2%)
Nutter Butter 0 (0%)
Comfort Zone 5 (1.2%)
Bojangles 5 (1.2%)
Walk the Line 5 (1.2%)
Color Me Up 10 (2.4%)
Incredible Hulk 3 (0.7%)
Chinook 20 (4.8%)

CAB

sizzler14 said:
My opinion is, Were spending the money regardless so who cares? and Lastly, I cant vote for BOG when hes dead, and I cant vote for Hard Whiskey whenever a bull isnt collecting..
What have you heard about Hard Whiskey? I have friends that have in in their tanks & have seen him @ stud. Did he quit freezing?

vet tech

Sounds like buckeye isn't a wade fan lol. But hard whiskey is collecting because I just got semen and heard he is fine...