Should debate be delayed (Im not political just thought it would be interesting)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Should Friday nights debate be delayed

• Yes

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knabe

garybob said:
knabe said:
JbarL said:
.ya know...the last country that "invaded our shores".....japan....gives us no more threats...

there is at least two countries/cultures invading our shores today.  we are just too ignorant to see it and to stupid to do anything about.  tomorrow, people will be longing for america just like they long for the native american today.  now that's pretty funny (ironic).
Which 2 cultures/countries are you talking about?

GB

latin america, arab/persian middle east.  the womb is the only time tested weapon of mass destruction.

neither of these cultures believe in capitalism and are rapidly creating enclaves of culture and commerce.

JbarL

knabe said:
JbarL said:
.ya know...the last country that "invaded our shores".....japan....gives us no more threats...

there is at least two countries/cultures invading our shores today.  we are just too ignorant to see it and to stupid to do anything about.  tomorrow, people will be longing for america just like they long for the native american today.  now that's pretty funny (ironic).
reminds me of 8/10 months before we  launched into the first gulf war....the papers and tv media had  trained us to watch for the enemy and approaching threat coming from the ...... santanitas....the  santansta's are commming.......anyone remember that..one?......then  boom...year later were fightin in "first"  gulf  war.....sucker punched.......interesting situation and vote today....... as it played out before everyones eyes......everone seems to think they have each other right wherre the want them.... reminds me of ....kinda like wiley coyote  ...finally cataching the road runner.....do ya really think he'll really eat him ?..or do you think they may have  become friends over all these years ?  jbarl.....

knabe

the santansta's are here.  13 people die every day from illegal aliens.  doesn't mean they are all bad.  no checking, no health screen, no entrada.

knabe

it's not either or for me.  it's both.  doing it half way is the problem.  we make laws but don't enforce them.  we are basically a lawless country.  the attitude of the younger generation is not "it's against the law", but "it's only wrong if you get caught."  this is evident by wall street and deported illegal alien felons who repeatedly come back and break the law because they know we won't do anything.  we are more consumed about heather locklear's purp walk (and her running mascara and undied roots) for drunk driving than we are about illegal aliens with 10 convictions for drunk driving and finally murder.  it's an outrage.

garybob

SWMO said:
Loved the smircks of Obama's last night and all his facial expressions.  He needs to learn how to control himself.  I can't see him with another world leader at a podium.    The facial expressions were very immature.

He comes across as arrogant and in the words of a democratic fundraiser his is an Eliteist.
Why should that matter? George w Bush is the biggest smart-alec in our history ( so far, anyway).

GB

showsteerdlux

garybob said:
SWMO said:
Loved the smircks of Obama's last night and all his facial expressions.  He needs to learn how to control himself.  I can't see him with another world leader at a podium.    The facial expressions were very immature.

He comes across as arrogant and in the words of a democratic fundraiser his is an Eliteist.
Why should that matter? George w Bush is the biggest smart-alec in our history ( so far, anyway).

GB
He may be the biggest smart alec ever but as the saying goes its better to be a smart-a$& than a dumb one. I personally think that what half of what Obama says sounds like something a dumb-a$& would say and the way in which he holds himself is that he is better than everyone, and for that anyone republican or democrat will never have my vote. He never answers the question directly but instead always goes around and around and tries to smooth talk his way out of everything.
I miss getting to vote this year by a month, however, my vote would be for Palin, not McCain or Obama.

JbarL

showsteerdlux said:
garybob said:
SWMO said:

GB

I miss getting to vote this year by a month, however, my vote would be for Palin, not McCain or Obabama.

i think you got something ther ssd.....i think i  even heard something on the tv news today about .. somefolks  wanting mccain to step aside and let her take over as the presidental .. cantidiate...!!!!....something like that.......i think there are going to go ahead and let her debat biden thusday...rip him up...then make the big announcment, over the weekend.... .......sorry you missed this year as your first year to vote......glad to see all you young folk interested...and keepin' an eye ( and ears) ;).....on things....who knows,...sounds like your not  the only one that thinks a sandra palin  / john mccain ticket might just do the trick.......jbarl