ShowCattle.com

Help Support Steer Planet:

wpenrod

I was just wondering how many steerplanet members play the game, seems like ive been seeing some ranch names that ive seen before on here

JSchroeder

We've banned over 2,200 users on Showcattle.com in the past five years and we still get complaints that we aren't vigilant enough in cleaning up cheating and cursing.  Unfortunately, it's necessary to at least try to keep the site fair.

HAFarm's issue has been addressed via e-mail (a lot of stuff was mixed up last January).  zach's account on the site had their posting rights shut down twice last year and was given one more chance which they blew within a month.

farmboy

JSchroeder said:
We've banned over 2,200 users on Showcattle.com in the past five years and we still get complaints that we aren't vigilant enough in cleaning up cheating and cursing.

HAFarm's issue has been addressed via e-mail (a lot of stuff was mixed up last January).  zach's account on the site had their posting rights shut down twice last year and was given one more chance which they blew within a month.

....and every bit of it was violation of the first amendment

JSchroeder

There's a reason I stay out of these threads but just to clarify something, the first amendment doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want whenever you want with no responsibility for the way you conduct yourself.

You seem like a nice poster on this site and it's unfortunate that you feel the need to air this here.  We banned you because you showed repeatedly that you were not mature enough to conduct yourself in a respectable manner on Showcattle.com.  We shut your posting rights down twice to try to get the seriousness of the situation through to you and you STILL kept causing problems.  We finally had to give up on you because we respect our users too much to keep giving you an opportunity cause more trouble. 

farmboy

wpenrod said:
Wow sorry for even starting this post, i didn't expect it to turn into this, I was just wondering how many others played

quite a few people on here do. don't worry about it. Showcattle.com = big joke in the administration dept.  it's amazing some of the stuff people got away with on there and didn't "get caught" compared to my offenses....

i met a few people in real life off that site, about all it was ever good for, had fun while it lasted, buy up all those PLZ brand cattle ;)

Reinken Cattle Co.

I use to play, just quit a few months ago when my pay pal account wasnt working because I had gotten a new bank card. Just didnt take the time to renew it was a fun game. But felt I had better things to do then play it and had started on Steer Planet and thats the main reason I used show cattle to talk to other cattle people. Reinken Cattle Co is the name on there also.. I raised chars.

red

zach said:
JSchroeder said:
We've banned over 2,200 users on Showcattle.com in the past five years and we still get complaints that we aren't vigilant enough in cleaning up cheating and cursing.

....and every bit of it was violation of the first amendment

don't believe there is first amendent rights on web sites. An owner or moderator can delete posts or people as they see fit.

Red