Help Support Steer Planet:

Endless Meadows

I'm not sure what it would be called but here is:  LHC

Attachments

• LHC.jpg
    LHC.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 294

DiamondS

Cool brands all.  I know a fella that has his brand on his butt.  A few of you all know him too. 

common sense

I actaully took this with my cell phone so it is a really bad picture.  Sorry.  It give you an idea.  It is the brand on our Cow Power females.  "Solve the genetic puzzle".  This is a fairly fresh freeze brand.  the hair is just starting to come back in white.

Attachments

• brand.jpg
    brand.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 177

ROAD WARRIOR

Diamonds - yes I was refering to the imfamous NBAR - Figured that it had to be him just for the fact that anybody that has been around him for more than 30 minutes has probably seen his! My bad! RW

DiamondS

My fiance' has been involved in a couple of those road trips!  I fortunately have not lol!!!!  Ok, RW, now I'm curious as to who you are....  I'm guessing our paths have crossed at some point.  ;D

ROAD WARRIOR

For several years there has been "the mustache brothers"  - white, black and red. RW

ROAD WARRIOR

I hate to admit that in public! But yes Boat and T Roy are freinds of mine. You obviously know who I am Diamonds - time to fess up and give me a hint as to who you are. RW

DiamondS

;D  I like being incognito.  lol.  I am marrying Boat's cousin, Mitch next month.  I have been to Denver with Boat the last three years and I was at Iowa state fair with them about 4 years ago I believe.  Here's a picture from a wedding this fall.  Don't know if it'll help ya out at all.  I'm not normally dressed like that!  (lol) 

Attachments

• DSC03777.JPG
    DSC03777.JPG
    844.1 KB · Views: 167

ROAD WARRIOR

My condolences for marrying into Boats family  :eek:. The whole formal dress thing kind of threw me for a while but posting it sideways helped some. Say hideeho to Boat for me when you see him next and congrats on the upcoming wedding. RW

DiamondS

Lmao RW.  You wouldn't believe how many pm's I've gotten saying, "Hey I know you" lol.  Ahhhh, Boat's a good 'un and I love Becky to death!!!!  Condolences, lol.  Boat's a groomsmen!  Ironic huh.  So, do ya know me, or do we just know the same people?  I'm certain I know who you are.  Not sure we've met, but I'm sure I've seen you around. 

ROAD WARRIOR

Think I've seen you around but don't think we've been formally introduced. Make sure you get ALOT of pictures of Boat in a monkey suit - they might come in handy at a later date! I'd be a little careful of who you admit to knowing on a public forum ;). Becky's a super gal and I've never figured out what she ever saw in Boat :eek: Seriously though - the whole crew that runs in that circle are good people and would help you out in a pinch if you needed it. Next time we are in the same town at the same time we'll have to work on the introductions. RW

DiamondS

I'm afraid there won't be any monkey suit pictures.  They guys are getting away with starched jeans, shirts and vests.  It's an outdoor wedding and the last thing I want is it too be too formal.  I wouldn't trade any of em, as they've been awfully good to me!  I'm sure we'll cross paths one of these days.  :)